General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

solid motor mount review

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Joshiedoom
It does increase mpg.

A clean/light car is a fuel efficient car.
Thats hilarious. You're trying tell people that going to solid mounts that they'll notice better gas mileage?

Unbelievable

The thread starter has all the info he needs to make an informed decision....this thread is officially crap.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS6427
Thats hilarious. You're trying tell people that going to solid mounts that they'll notice better gas mileage?

Unbelievable

The thread starter has all the info he needs to make an informed decision....this thread is officially crap.
Listen to this guy. He knows everything about everything, which means he knows more than you. The internet told him so.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS6427

Unbelievable

NO. Weight delete.... not about motor mounts..

read
Old 03-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Staging Lane

Well...just my 2 cents. My T/A is mainly stock with Spohn Solid mounts. Kid before me added them to clear his 1 7/8's headers (which he took off before I bought it dang it!!). Not horrible on the street, but definately vibrates the crap outta the car between 2-3000 RPM. Just bought some factory stands and need to order some Poly's. Any of you guys have problems with the factory mounts and headers?? Just a thought if deciding between the two options (solid vs. stock). But again...this is just my 2 cents (by the way mine will be for sale if you want some cheap!)
Old 03-01-2009, 05:27 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by emiliesman
Well...just my 2 cents. My T/A is mainly stock with Spohn Solid mounts. Kid before me added them to clear his 1 7/8's headers (which he took off before I bought it dang it!!). Not horrible on the street, but definately vibrates the crap outta the car between 2-3000 RPM. Just bought some factory stands and need to order some Poly's. Any of you guys have problems with the factory mounts and headers?? Just a thought if deciding between the two options (solid vs. stock). But again...this is just my 2 cents (by the way mine will be for sale if you want some cheap!)
I will buy them. I might as well blow all the money... shoot me a pm if they are under..... 70 shipped?