General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Good Seats

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 05:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would break a fox body in half, busting seat slinging fat girls around with so much g-force......

I think your just more full of **** than a constipated elephant, whats next on your list?

You dont need to worry about what I do buddy Im way out of your legue anyway your just a chump...anyone who cuts a frikking hole in the hood like you did............. I pity
Old 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Village Troll

Received 535 Likes on 387 Posts

Always sad to see so much sexual tension between hillbillies. GET A SHACK YOU TWO!
Old 02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have and recommend corbeau forza as previously posted. The aluminum racing seats need the bracket securing the top of the seat to the crossbar. Go with the forza. Got my pair from SpeedInc, they price match and have free shipping!

Last edited by InsaneAuto86; 02-06-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Merv,

I have a set of black Corbeau LG1s with custom heavy-duty sliders that I put in last winter...still in perfect condition. I'm most likely going to be selling them soon if you're interested. I have pics of them in the car now w/ harnesses and a bunch of pictures from the fabricator when they were being built.

Let me know if you're interested. They won't be cheap, but it's a killer setup.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by mdacton
You dont need to worry about what I do buddy Im way out of your legue anyway your just a chump...anyone who cuts a frikking hole in the hood like you did............. I pity
@ the chump part..people like me with ideas made the stuff we have now adays..if it wasn't for ideas there would be no aftermarket.

Besides, I would own you if I wanted to..the potential under my Hood is far greater than yours. Yea, it's the truth..I have more cubes in a more stable setup, better Heads, and ALOT more than can be added.

If we went mod for mod right now you would be toast..that's the truth too..

I'm not an ******* like that to be talking **** about what I used to have either..but you opened this one up. Ya 9's are fast..but, I could build mine up to where it farts a 9sec pass..it would sneeze 10's..

Now I'm not starting this into a LT/LS crapfest..but your "leage" is not as far away as you think it is..keep that in mind. I've seen a 402/L92 T56 Car run 8.6's, all motor. Makes you think, doesn't it.

Now, if you want to help me find some Seats, cool. If not, carry your *** on out with the least bitching possible. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
9 Second Club

are you joking mervin?

I know your slightly retarded from seeing your previous "mods" if that what you want to call them.....you modded alright.

we can go mod for mod, we can race truck we can arm wrestle, we can have a ******* spelling bee.... you will lose everytime. Dont fool yourself.
l
Your 402 could not outrun my cam only lt1 street car. Merv....you may have a few people fooled...even yourself. But people out here in the real world see you as a joke. you not ****, never been ****, never be ****......

You will always be know as thaty guy that cut a hole in his hood on ls1tech
Old 02-06-2010, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
@ the chump part..people like me with ideas made the stuff we have now adays..if it wasn't for ideas there would be no aftermarket.

Besides, I would own you if I wanted to..the potential under my Hood is far greater than yours. Yea, it's the truth..I have more cubes in a more stable setup, better Heads, and ALOT more than can be added.

If we went mod for mod right now you would be toast..that's the truth too..

I'm not an ******* like that to be talking **** about what I used to have either..but you opened this one up. Ya 9's are fast..but, I could build mine up to where it farts a 9sec pass..it would sneeze 10's..

Now I'm not starting this into a LT/LS crapfest..but your "leage" is not as far away as you think it is..keep that in mind. I've seen a 402/L92 T56 Car run 8.6's, all motor. Makes you think, doesn't it.

Now, if you want to help me find some Seats, cool. If not, carry your *** on out with the least bitching possible. Thanks.
So you're pulling out ricer excuses now? So what has your car run so far?

No you didn't
Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
11 Second Club

^^This fckn guy cracks me up every time..you are there like a herpie to one of them too..

Let me help you both comprehend something..

Any part of that you mis-understood?

I've tried the PM's..all you guys bitch-out on the PM's so quit creating a drama show and carry your vaginal bleeding somewhere's else.

I'm trying to find some good seats for my car..any of you guys have a problem with that then take it to someone who will listen to you cry.

Now..anyone else have any other input?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^This fckn guy cracks me up every time..you are there like a herpie to one of them too..

Let me help you both comprehend something..

Any part of that you mis-understood?

I've tried the PM's..all you guys bitch-out on the PM's so quit creating a drama show and carry your vaginal bleeding somewhere's else.

I'm trying to find some good seats for my car..any of you guys have a problem with that then take it to someone who will listen to you cry.

Now..anyone else have any other input?
So in other words you can't back up your trash talking. Gotcha.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM
9 Second Club

I posted a link with 2 seats tracks everything you need all for under 500 you cheap bitch.

you call names and say vaginal bleeding comments? come on dude really.....

WTF duties do you have over seas anyway that you are able to get on here and brag about your 408 all day?(more cubic inches than me)

THis isnt seat tech anyway its LTx tech...and you dont have one so get the **** out mervin.

and no I didnt respond to your pms b/c I think you are a nerd and you are only good for public entertainment
Old 02-06-2010, 06:13 PM
11 Second Club

I have a damn good job..you want to bring that into it you better pick and choose your words very well..

Then again I highly doubt you would ever have the nuts to come over here..must be a pretty good feeling to talk **** to the military while they are over here..way to go you unpatriotic piece of ****.

I can honestly say though I have done in one day over here more for the country than you probably do in a year..

If the mods were smart they would lock this down before you say something else and some military guy stateside catches your *** and makes you own up to your **** talkin..

Last edited by the_merv; 02-06-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:23 PM
9 Second Club

anyone that wants to make me own is more than welcome to step up to the plate....

as far as your patriotic duties I would assume your just a ******* leach, your not doing **** if your online everyday boy. What if I dont choose my words wisely what are you going to do? what would I have to say to make you go off? you name it and I will sure as hell say it mervin. Please mervin tell what I need to say to unleash the wratch of the MERVINATOR!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

What job do you have to where you can come in here and start drama all day? lol
Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks for shitting all over my topic..not the first and I'm sure it won't be the last..must be nice to live day by day being a douche.

as far as your patriotic duties I would assume your just a ******* leach, your not doing **** if your online everyday boy.
That's cause it's nite time..work day is done fool..

You assumed wrong..you know what they say about assumptions..but you made yourself look like an *** way before this point..lol

I can have fun with this too..up to you how far you want to keep this bullshit going..I think it's funny you want to be that immature.
How old are you?

Meh..**** it..chalk this one up as a loss to dumbshits..maybe one day this can be a technical forum where topics can be discussed without drama.

Last edited by the_merv; 02-06-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:33 PM
9 Second Club

What job do you have to where you can come in here and start drama all day? lol
I dont have a job, I leach of the government

oh wait.............

nevermind

Old 02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
9 Second Club

I think it's funny you want to be that immature.
How old are you?
Im 22 mervin, and it takes 2 to tango....... I cant argue with myself...only idiots
Old 02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
9 Second Club

Meh..**** it..chalk this one up as a loss to dumbshits..maybe one day this can be a technical forum where topics can be discussed without drama.
whats technical about seats? educate me mervin
Old 02-06-2010, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

22..that's it?
ROFL you would get your *** broken son.. you got a permission slip from your mom to be talkin **** on here?
it takes 2 to tango....... I cant argue with myself...only idiots
Go find a mirror..I bet you would be there all day.

LOL..@ 22..fckn kids and their ignorance..lol

Aw ****..I got nothin else..I'm laughin too hard..lol

I'm not worried bout it any more..talk all the **** you want..lol

Oh ya how you goin to post a pic when you know I can't see it..WTF good is that going to do to bash on me..lol
Old 02-06-2010, 06:45 PM
9 Second Club

22..that's it?
ROFL you would get your *** broken son.. you got a permission slip from your mom to be talkin **** on here?

Go find a mirror..I bet you would be there all day.

LOL..@ 22..fckn kids..lol

Aw ****..I got nothin else..I'm laughin too hard..lol

I'm not worried bout it any more..talk all the **** you want..lol
whats age got to do with anything?

Im more of a badass then you will ever be mervin. laighuin at what? you must be the one with the mirror.

There again I posted more seats

you just an attention *****..... want everyone to know your seat broke b/c of your massive power yet you add the statement(was not broken by a fat bitch plopping down in the seat) what a nerd
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

mdacton, you going to the shootout?