General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

o2 Sensor High/Low Voltage codes, I think I found the problem...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default o2 Sensor High/Low Voltage codes, I think I found the problem...

Recently Ive been getting codes for both front o2 sensors (rears deleted), mostly high voltage and low voltage. I replaced the o2 sensors twice, checked the connectors, and solved nothing. I finally decided to repin the PCM connector so I could plug the front o2s into the rear connectors, and while pulling out the pcm connector I found that the inside of the blue connector was very corroded! I cleaned it all out with a soft bristle brush and hit it with some compressed air to get rid of all the crap in there... Im really hoping this was the issue as my gas mileage has been terrible (120-150 miles to a tank) and power has definitely been lost. Anyone ever run into this problem?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that could most defintely do it
Old 08-17-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still having problems. Threw a code yesterday, o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1 high voltage. Im guessing this has to do with the corrosion on the pcm, or maybe on the connector itself. I may go ahead and repin the pcm to run that o2 of the rear connector and see what happens. Im going nuts with this, im getting less than 120 miles to a TANK

Quick Reply: o2 Sensor High/Low Voltage codes, I think I found the problem...