General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Seafoamed the car a few days ago.... :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 09:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seafoamed the car a few days ago.... :)

Well a few days ago i seafoamed the car, and since the guide said to change the oil at around 100-200 miles i just did it this morning since the weather was shitty the past few days. WELL!! i was on the highway and a porsche with a hott chick in a porsche starts driving by...im doing like 65 and i punch it and WOW i could definitly feel some improvement on the throttle response after doing the seafoam treatment..I got kinda scared haha but yeah it definitly helped me out, but traffic was kinda grouped so i couldnt get near the porsche after a while with slow *** drivers everywhere
Old 02-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Chaos07
Well a few days ago i seafoamed the car, and since the guide said to change the oil at around 100-200 miles i just did it this morning since the weather was shitty the past few days. WELL!! i was on the highway and a porsche with a hott chick in a porsche starts driving by...im doing like 65 and i punch it and WOW i could definitly feel some improvement on the throttle response after doing the seafoam treatment..I got kinda scared haha but yeah it definitly helped me out, but traffic was kinda grouped so i couldnt get near the porsche after a while with slow *** drivers everywhere
Too bad you didn't use the proper stuff (Mopar Combustion Chamber Cleaner) because you would have cleaned the top end much better and maybe felt even more power.

But glad you at least got the rear two cylinders a little cleaned up. Now get some MCCC and clean the other 6 cylinders and the rest of the intake too.