General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Car almost got stolen... need to fix ignition now.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The evening was going so good before that **** went down too.
I'm guessing whoever it was, was in and out of there in about a minute. Prolly once the car wouldn't start they were gone.

The horns only stay on for a minute or 2 and the broke they ignition to the on position which might have made them shut off.
Either way we were all inside a bowling alley, so there was no way of hearing anything going on outside.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:12 PM
11 Second Club

Im not familer with the area, but what happened to you bothers me and ive seen our cars started without the key very easily.... Im debating if i should throw in a kill switch for my fuel pump and if im somewhere im not comfortable at i can flip the switch and kill the pump.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

Default Yea

Thats how 8banger got it home, our buddy jacked up the car and went under with pliers and jumper cables and started her right up since the ignition was stuck in the on position.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know how u feel man. I hate people sometimes. Last night I went the stop and shop to get some cranberry juice so i parked my car down the lot around no cars and it was like halfway in the middle of the lot and i come out and some ******* parks his 4 door civic right on top of my car.. I mean im parked here for a reason and all the spots in the lot he comes and parks like a foot off my car. But seriouslly their ar no cars around mine at all but he deicided hey look at this ******* parked his nice car all the way down here so no one can park next to him, im gona park right on top of him. So I look at the side of my car to see if he hit it and yea thier was a scuff on the door. By the way the whole side of his car that was on top of mine was all smashed front to back. Anyways i left him a suprise on the other side for when he got out... Wish u could of left the people that broke into ur car a suprise.. The shotgun one sounds pretty nice.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:22 PM
12 Second Club

CAMJAG what did suprise did you leave for em?

Quick Reply: Car almost got stolen... need to fix ignition now.