Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gmmg

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kingc8r
No problem.....I hate when people knock PS'ers/Hookers.....they're usually all an F-body owner will ever need
and usually the people who knock the bang for the buck parts are usually those who are pissed that they spent 2 or 3 times as much on "hype"
Old 03-04-2009, 05:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

The only thing that will give you a better bang for the buck is an actual Hooker lmfao
Old 03-04-2009, 05:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Raise
and usually the people who knock the bang for the buck parts are usually those who are pissed that they spent 2 or 3 times as much on "hype"
Been there, and have seen the ' better ' headers not fit as well or have install issues
Old 03-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Raise
i bought tts headers. best on the market, and i am not pissed that i spent 3 times the amount on my tts as pc. i have owned hooker and they hit everything on the ground. i have owned pc and they rust and brok at welds. and i have owned slp and they fit like ****. the tts was like a glove. made to fit.

and as far as all they will need. made two or three years ago. but with todays market and **** out there to make big horse for cheap. you need good flowing headers. and ones that you wont repalce every two to three years
Old 03-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 206 Likes on 173 Posts

The GMMG sounds beautiful with stock manifolds and cats - deep, rich, like old school muscle. Quiet at cruise. Screams at WOT. If that's what a guy wants, and he can afford it, why quibble with him?

OP: I've had a GMMG for four years or so. I'm going to try a different set-up this spring. If I like it, my GMMG (rear section only) will be for sale for a reasonable price. PM me if interested and I'll keep you posted.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
i am not pissed that i spent 3 times the amount on my tts as pc.
noone said you were...but usually thats what you see...the people knocking pacesetter/hooker are people that have never had them or spent a month's salary on headers and y-pipe. i cant say that pacesetters havent had problems. all i can say is i have had 5 sets and never had problem 1...as well as many many other people on the board. dont even get me started on slp...you are correct, they fit like **** and drag on the ground. im not sure why your hookers were hitting the ground...they usually tuck up pretty well like the pacesetters.