Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dmh low profile cutouts + custom 3" Y on 99 SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default rotory ****

w/ I rotory **** you could see how open it is. you could lable the switch.

? do'es the swicth work off resistance? maybe a potensheonitor will work.
Attached Thumbnails dmh low profile cutouts + custom 3" Y on 99 SS-cutoutrotorknob2.jpg  
Old 10-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

world wide premier, so to speak. Just a short clip from the garage, the sound thru the cutouts is too many decibles for the movie camera to deal with so it ends up clipping and compressing those parts, but you can get the idea. When I get down the track with them open, that will be the movie that will tell the tale of what they sound like.

for best results, right click and save as, then play the downloaded copy:

DMH_oval_cutouts.wmv

Here are some bonus pics of the new 9", like a drunken fool in a rush to down a six pack I forgot to tell the shop who installed to spritz a little hi-heat paint on the bad boy so instead I will have to spend 2 hours taping everything off and do it on my Fing back. Too many things going on, the WRX rotted out a rear strut while cornering at 75 and the spring took out a new Goodyear Eagle and stranded me at the same the parts came in for the 9" AND I realized I had to find a roofing contractor to replace my roof before winter. I didn't want to pay for the powder coating but I have to get something on that case so I F'd up again. Friggen thing really tightened up the feel when power shifting and I know some people don't like the sound of a locker, it ruin's their music experience but for me it is the only music I need. I still have a speed sensor not reporting:
[Brake] C0245 - Wheel Speed Sensor Frequency Error (History)
and they are both plugged in, probably collateral damage when the brake backing plates were swapped, who knows, I have to scan now to see which one, never ends.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude, that r/end looks solid,,,what headers were those,the
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread would be really cool if you could hear it
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by metalmechanic
this thread would be really cool if you could hear it
the movie isn't working? use the link at the top and download it like I instructed, I just did and you can hear the cutouts fine?

Quick Reply: dmh low profile cutouts + custom 3" Y on 99 SS