Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prick cop, gotta quieten my car down.....help

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sucks that when some people get a badge they become dicks. I have fought the law and won cause I was in the right. A civie can write a cop a ticket also if the bastard is in the wrong. Its not they disturb the peace late at nite with their sirens when its not needed. Or use their light to run a red light. I made my exhaust quieter for my neighbors sake. Even tho they use it as their alarm to wake up when Im in town. Not all law enforcement branches are bad-no Im not any except for being U.S ARMY before. But he should be nice about it and ask if there is a way you can tone it down. And give you time before crying about losing any sleep.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by basballny2
you guys are VERY confused about this whole cops writting tickets while off duty
http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78280
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Do you live in Fayetteville by any chance?

I am with the other guys on here that say tell him to pound sand. Put that fake cat on there and call it a day. If he gives you any ****, ask him what law you are breaking and when he starts stuttering, tell him **** you and walk away. There is no law against letting your car idle in your own driveway before you go to work.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Oso Vega
Do you live in Fayetteville by any chance?

I am with the other guys on here that say tell him to pound sand. Put that fake cat on there and call it a day. If he gives you any ****, ask him what law you are breaking and when he starts stuttering, tell him **** you and walk away. There is no law against letting your car idle in your own driveway before you go to work.
No I'm in Maumelle, just north of Little Rock. I lived in Fayetteville/Springdale for 7 years when I was going to college up there.

Last edited by Razor_back; 01-15-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Prick cop, gotta quieten my car down.....help