Poly Motor Mounts + Pacesetter Headers + TSP Y Install For Dummies *LOTSA PICS* - Page 9 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > LS1-LS2-LS3-LS6-LS7 PERFORMANCE > Generation III External Engine
Reload this Page >

Poly Motor Mounts + Pacesetter Headers + TSP Y Install For Dummies *LOTSA PICS*

Notices
Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 04-25-2016, 05:03 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Air Intake and Exhaust Guides
Print Wikipost

Poly Motor Mounts + Pacesetter Headers + TSP Y Install For Dummies *LOTSA PICS*

Old 04-19-2017, 06:33 PM
TECH Regular

This Sticky was invaluable for installing my Speed Engineering Long tubes and poly motor mounts.

I might have gotten lucky, but I didn't have any trouble with installing my passenger side MM bolt. I did leave the pedestal and mount loose/finger tight until everything was hard mounted. Couple light taps with rubber mallet was all i needed.

Thanks again!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Another thank you as this sticky helped greatly with my motor mount and LT install this weekend. I ended up doing one side at a time for the motor mounts and had to loosen the pedestal bolts for the driver side. Then for the passenger side I used your scissor jack method and it worked perfectly.

Took about 12hrs in total but was way easier because of this thread. Thanks again!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Poly Motor Mounts + Pacesetter Headers + TSP Y Install For Dummies *LOTSA PICS*

About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: