Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tsp true duals opinions.... Please.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 02:56 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ better said,I suck at explaining crap lol,I will add that there was a for sure power gain from my magnaflow to the duals,just feels like it pulls much easier now.like everyone has said I have heard every catback for these cars or owned them,the sound second to none,honest I had mustangs back in the day and I always missed that great sound they had while in my camaro,honest now it has that great sound.down fall is they are really loud but on a non cammed or head car it shouldn't be to bad,just know that when ya get to the cam/heads your gonna wake the dead.running them all the way back helps but imo you lose a lot of sound,not like there is plenty to go around lol,that's another plus tail pipes on camaros look like crap imo unless its a cme.looks a lot cleaner without them,its also nice not to polish tips every time you wash the car.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys for the info rly appreciate it..
Old 06-13-2011, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the TSP True Duals as well with the Dynomax Bullets and its deff loud and the drone does suck after a while but just the cruises that I do and the city driving its not that annoying. The only complaint I have is ground clearance. Its horrible but thats what you sacrifice. I'm probably going to go ahead bite the bullet buy a Koni/Strano setup and hope for the best.

Quick Reply: Tsp true duals opinions.... Please.