Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DMH Cutout rattle!solutions? dmh but wont reply back!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is DMH a sponsor on here?
Old 10-29-2011, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Fixed my problem, took the cut out off drilled some bigger holes in it, and riveted it back together, like new again.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 913 Likes on 653 Posts

He is very hard to get a hold of and takes forever to ship. I need send mine back because it won't close all the way. I have four years of warranty left so I hope I get it fixed by then.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

huh, yeah I've had great experience with DMH, both the product and anytime I try to contact... and I'm far from what one would call a “nut swinger“ or brand ***** or whatever...

and it's a bit odd, mine has never rattled, but actually seems to be getting tighter over time..??
Old 11-03-2011, 11:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
He is very hard to get a hold of and takes forever to ship. I need send mine back because it won't close all the way. I have four years of warranty left so I hope I get it fixed by then.
I just called Dave at DMH, like he always has, he answered the phone on the second ring. Hell of a nice guy that's more than helpful and he's hooking me up with a great price for my new exhaust set up. Shipping has always been fast and delivered by the expected time as well. Hope you have better luck with yours bro. How long have you had it?

BTW, I mentioned to Dave that there has been a few of you guys having issues with his cutouts and I expressed my concerns about the tech/service support. He went along to say that from time to time a product will hit a bump in the road and he will always be willing to take it back in and repair N/C for his customers. He also said the majority of the guys sending their cutouts back to him because of parts malfunctioning or because of something coming loose is because the customer has installed the cutout on a lowered car and is hitting the cutout on something while driving. He still takes the time to fix and replace these for his customers free of charge. Also, he mentioned that if he doesn't answer the phone, it's due to the noise factor going on in his place of bussiness and he did not hear the phone ring.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 913 Likes on 653 Posts

He is a super great guy to deal with. He has sent me some stuff and didn't charge me for it. He's just hard to get a hold of but I think its because he is so busy. I wasn't bashing him just relaying my experience.

Quick Reply: DMH Cutout rattle!solutions? dmh but wont reply back!