Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas Speed...whats the deal??

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by parks450
Really guys their a business that sells stuff, their not ******* psychic. How are they suppose to know how fast their going to sell.
If only customers would use this kind of logic once in a while.

But, there was a very large clamoring for them before they become available as well.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by parks450
Really guys their a business that sells stuff, their not ******* psychic. How are they suppose to know how fast their going to sell. As their stated they didnt expect to sell them that fast, you should have oredered them when you had the chance. HP will not be same with every car either, you could have exact same car with same mods and one will most likely out do the other.
No ****! FN Gen Y has to have everything right now!!!!!

Originally Posted by Guitar
If only customers would use this kind of logic once in a while.

But, there was a very large clamoring for them before they become available as well.

Yep!
Old 11-11-2011, 09:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i just hope I can hold out till january to buy a set of headers of not I may have to go with some kooks and unfortunetly texas speed dont have the best prices on those.

i was going to order some this week also
Old 11-14-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, they ran out of stock already?!? I figured they'd sell like hotcakes, but I also figured they'd have the supply on hand to compensate the demand. I was waiting on TSP for months to get these in stock but ran into a sick deal on a set of very lightly used Kooks 1 7/8" for $550, so I picked those up. Congrats to the guys that actually got a set of these and my hopes are that everyone waiting for a set gets them asap!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have these tsp headers and love them. yea drivers side was a task to install but they fit nicely. they do sag a little low but nothing serious. good job tsp!!!