Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 manifold swap, p0107 and no AC!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS6 manifold swap, p0107 and no AC!

I just got done replacing my ls1 manifold for an ls6 manifold. It threw a p0107 code which is the MAP sensor code, I looked back there and it was unplugged so I guess I hadn't plugged it in all the way. I plugged it back in and it's still throwing a code, but I THINK it's because I haven't actually driven it but through my neighborhood to get the computer to take the code off, which didn't happen. Also my AC doesn't work anymore? I did plug the little vacuum line in the back which I thought only went to the air system, so I know that's the problem with the AC, but where does the hose from the little vacuum line for the AC go? BTW the T-fitting for the AIR and AC and and all the plastic hoses that went to some solenoid broke, so I'll have to use regular rubber hose if that works. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're all over the place with this post. The vacuum line goes to the cannister under bumper in the front, then back to the AC. if you broke the plastic Tee, get a replacement. What solenoid are you talking about?
Old 02-13-2012, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol, I'm sorry man, I researched for about an hour and couldn't find anything exact on what was happening to my car, but I finally figured it out right after I made this thread. Thanks!