Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FAST 90 and 102 questions...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

HOLY REVIVAL BATMAN!!! oh wait..... I did that.....

Ok been a while since I've posted, sold my Snow White WS6, bought a 2005 GTO and a 2000 SS with MS3 stalled auto since....

2 part question on the revival,

Bought a fast 90, plans are to put it on the GTO "at least until I do ls3 top end on it"... It's unported, but I am very not familiar with porting these, who to send it to, if I should even bother porting it, I just know I'm supposed to see gains over the stock LS2 intake.... SOO I'll be ordering the hardware kit for it next week and once it comes in working the install, but should I have it ported or not? Stock cam currently but plans for a cam similar to a BTR Stage 4 or MS4 cam, "secret specs just knows its similar".

Second part, is obviously, afterwards I will have a stock LS2 intake, and the 2000 SS is a cam only car, and is really dying for a better intake than then LS1 intake, so the LS2 intake will let me mount a 90mm TB to it, and though its not an LS6 intake, I should gain a lot more drive ability out of it, and with the bigger TB even pick up a few ponies, and regain some under the curve power with it being choked out at idle and slow cruise.... Should I have this intake ported? I know a ported LS2 flows pretty well, or do you think I should slap it on and call it good?

other mods to consider..

GTO--- Bonestock minus MSD wires "inb4 not a mod"

SS-- Full SLP exhaust, MS3 cam, 3.73 gears, 4000 rpm stall, lid, smooth bellow

((ps fast 90 intake picked up for $500))
Cheeers everyone!

Quick Reply: FAST 90 and 102 questions...