Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cutout Problem - Can't get in touch with company

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cutout Problem - Can't get in touch with company

I am having a highly annoying issue with a 3.5" cutout on my truck after just under 2 years of service (4 year warranty) and moderate use. The most frustrating part is that I have sent multiple e-mails to dmh as well as attempting to contact them via phone for the past several weeks with no response. The phone will be busy at times and at others it just rings until I get a message that the voicemail is full.

After they were so polite with my wife when she ordered everything directly from them for a Christmas gift as well as treating friends of mine right, I could say nothing bad about them. Now I am getting customer service experience that is putting a bad taste in my mouth. If anyone knows how to get in touch with the company or any employees, let me know please! If I get no response soon, I will bite the bullet and purchase a QTP cutout and advise fellow enthusiasts to stay away from DMH.

If I have contacted the wrong number or e-mail I will apologize but I have used what is on their website.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:55 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't say what your issue is, but I wonder if it isn't just
wanting maintenance (gearbox lube is always neglected)
or a tension spring to take up inevitable gear play as the
elements wear.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I knew you were talking about DMH before I read the thread.. many many people have been having problems with their customer service.