Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging Anyone From DMH or Texas Speed....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha! You did good on this. I only laugh to keep from crying.......

I actually gave the guy another chance after having good luck with a single 3.5". Bought a 3" about 1.5 years ago, worked for about a month then started to rattle. Wasted a whole day trying to make sure there was not anything I could do. Re installed like 10 times. Called (after a few trys of course) and he accidentally answered the phone and I explained my problem. Dude was nice said to send it back with a note. I did just that. Very detailed polite note. After a month or 2 of nothing I decide to call and as usual it took a few days of calling for him to answer. Once he answer he knew about my part but was waiting on something then he admitted MY part was in the wrong pile (whatever that means). I said " its cool no worries I was just trying to get an eta" , and he said it will be shipped next week. About 2 more months roll by and nothing. So I call religiously everyday for like 2 months and been same story ever since.

No answer to calls or email... I have exhausted all my efforts. Pisses me off so bad I even thought about taking a little vacation to DMHs neck of the woods and I'm in Tx. I feel DMH stole from me. I don't even have a broke cut out in my hands, can't even use it as a paper weight. If you think about it a $150 part isn't worth all my frustration but the principal man!! Come on I can't even bullshit people I sell to on craigslist. Maybe its a curse I don't know. My bad rant over... Seemed like the right place
Old 08-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Launching!

So back in May I called up and left a message to DMH. The same day at about lunch time I got a call from Dave who cheerfully answered and offered to send me new bronze bushing and gaskets at no charge. Some time has passed and I have been busy traveling for work so I never got a chance to follow up with Dave about the MIA parts. Yesterday I decided I would just give him a call again and he answered right away. He said he remembered me and was gonna get a new box o parts out this time with tracking to make sure they got to me. This guy is stellar on the phone...I think he is making an honest effort to return calls and some emails so maybe give him another call today around lunch time. I will report back once I have the parts in hand, I also promised Dave I would call him once they arrived to let him know I got them. Maybe he just likes seeing my 770 Atlanta number and hearing my southern accent.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Teching In

I just tried again... Nothing. Maybe I have wrong number?... Even tho he answered before lol. I am a VERY understanding person. All I need is to be kept in the loop. I have never not even once received a call back from DMH
Old 08-25-2015, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL what happened to my post? Someone delete it?
Old 11-02-2015, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

BUMPING! came across a copy of my receipt that I kept of the package that I sent back to DMH with my broken cutout in it. Lol 2 years ago... Oh very happy with my QTP cutout

Quick Reply: Paging Anyone From DMH or Texas Speed....