Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed TFS 215 milled to 61cc(.018") with Torq V2

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 11:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 904 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
Wow that thread got ugly.
Holy **** did it ever. I would have locked the thread if it was mine and would never do business with either of them.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was my fault I shouldn't bring the car to the other shop when I was doing business with one guy. Can I lock that thread or only admin can?
Glen was a decent guy and the fact that he's still willing to work on my car after the pissing match with the other guy says a lot about him, since boy did I pissed him off lol.
We get edgy sometimes but to forgive and being professional is what cool about him.

My .02
Old 10-11-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
Holy **** did it ever. I would have locked the thread if it was mine and would never do business with either of them.
I agree

Originally Posted by raysadude
That was my fault I shouldn't bring the car to the other shop when I was doing business with one guy. Can I lock that thread or only admin can?
Glen was a decent guy and the fact that he's still willing to work on my car after the pissing match with the other guy says a lot about him, since boy did I pissed him off lol.
We get edgy sometimes but to forgive and being professional is what cool about him.

My .02
You should never feel like you have to keep taking your car to a bad tuner or shop because your scared of them getting into a pissing match, its your car take it where you want.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

My .02
Um no. My problem was never with you but with the other shop. I thought I was pretty clear on that.

Last edited by 2xLS1; 10-11-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
I agree

You should never feel like you have to keep taking your car to a bad tuner or shop because your scared of them getting into a pissing match, its your car take it where you want.
i'm just the kind of person that once i feel i comfortable with someone's work i stick with them. i can tell that he's doing what's best for my car as far as reliability and performance concerns that's why i have him work on my car.

i never felt i had to bring the car back to him, i wanted to. Just to make it clear.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
Um no. My problem was never with you but with the other shop. I thought I was pretty clear on that.
i know, but i can't stop myself from feeling that it was partly my fault.

Let's put that behind, i'm done with that stuffs..

Anyway, i know i said i'm done with my power quest but....i'm starting to get itchy again now what would 100 shots would do to my car darn it i have to stop browsing car forums lol
Old 10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm just the kind of person that once i feel i comfortable with someone's work i stick with them. i can tell that he's doing what's best for my car as far as reliability and performance concerns that's why i have him work on my car.

i never felt i had to bring the car back to him, i wanted to. Just to make it clear.

Well good that's all that matters, that your comfortable with him.

Quick Reply: Installed TFS 215 milled to 61cc(.018") with Torq V2