Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone in the Phoenx area with dual exhaust??

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone in the Phoenx area with dual exhaust??

Going through exhaust hell trying to find the right setup and want to do it right once. I don't exactly have the funds for trial & error. Just wanted to know if any of you guys are in the Phoenix area and are running True Duals dumped or out the back, muffler,no muffler, etc... Anything, just want to hear something in person....
Old 03-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i got true duals dumped before the axle through some dynomax bullets.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

oh, i should probably add its on my camaro, which is an lt1. oops.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:33 PM
9 Second Club

I have true dual with the Magnaflow 4x9 mufflers dumped before the axle. They sound great very deep rumble tone and not very loud like bullet mufflers are.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RobsZ28
I have true dual with the Magnaflow 4x9 mufflers dumped before the axle. They sound great very deep rumble tone and not very loud like bullet mufflers are.
Cool, I'm running LT headers, no cats, is yours a similar setup? Does it drone a lot when your cruising on the freeway? Wouldn't mind hearing it sometime.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:14 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rocktagon
Cool, I'm running LT headers, no cats, is yours a similar setup? Does it drone a lot when your cruising on the freeway? Wouldn't mind hearing it sometime.
Yes, I'm running LT headers and no cats, I put turn downs on the end of the mufflers and angled them so the exhaust goes out towards the sides of the car. The car is pretty quiet for dumped true duals. Without the turn downs the drone and vibration inside the car was horrible.

I'm going to be at Firebird on the 22nd doing Test and Tune, and On the 17th doing a cruise to Wickenburg. I'm also at 67th Ave car show and 35th Ave on Saturday nights. Send me a PM we can get together.

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Phoenx area with dual exhaust??