Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Blackheart Full Exhaust review

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 03:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooker Blackheart Full Exhaust review

First off, Frost is the man. Less than 3 day turnaround, and im in Hawaii. Not only did I order the wrong PCM he sent me the correct one and refunded me the difference without me even noticing. Fan for life. Frost tune will be my go to for anything that he personally dosent say i need a dyno/Wb tune for. Now that im off his ballzack, the hooker black hawk system the the ish. It is quiet enough that i dont set off every alarm when i crank it like the flowmaster. But most of all the wife will ride with me now cause its civil. I also did the BBK intake at the same time and it was a hell of a difference. The car is so much more alive from 3k to about 6k. Im in love all over again. BTW Frost is the Man. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Its the grown mans exhaust. Durn Knobb Creek is talking tjo me...
Old 09-30-2016, 07:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 203 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by AF-SS
First off, Frost is the man. Less than 3 day turnaround, and im in Hawaii. Not only did I order the wrong PCM he sent me the correct one and refunded me the difference without me even noticing. Fan for life. Frost tune will be my go to for anything that he personally dosent say i need a dyno/Wb tune for. Now that im off his ballzack, the hooker black hawk system the the ish. It is quiet enough that i dont set off every alarm when i crank it like the flowmaster. But most of all the wife will ride with me now cause its civil. I also did the BBK intake at the same time and it was a hell of a difference. The car is so much more alive from 3k to about 6k. Im in love all over again. BTW Frost is the Man. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Its the grown mans exhaust. Durn Knobb Creek is talking tjo me...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Hooker dual exhaust system, the only thing I would like to reply with is to correct the name you've applied to it since it may have an affect on the searchability of your post. The system is part of the Hooker Blackheart line, not Black Hawk.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Heard a complete Hooker system this past weekend (shorties and true duals) and I was impressed. Congrats on a nice job.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by Toddoky
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Hooker dual exhaust system, the only thing I would like to reply with is to correct the name you've applied to it since it may have an affect on the searchability of your post. The system is part of the Hooker Blackheart line, not Black Hawk.
Fixed
Old 10-02-2016, 05:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AF-SS

Hawaii?
F-Body?
Blackheart exhaust?

And no pics? This classifies as cruel and usual punishment brah
Old 10-03-2016, 02:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 30thanniv
Hawaii?
F-Body?
Blackheart exhaust?

And no pics? This classifies as cruel and usual punishment brah