Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intake Manifold Flow Tests: LS1, LS6, TBSS, BBK, Dorman LS2, 102 Fast LSXRT & more

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 08:20 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jesus. Picked up an LS2 manifold for well under $200, but looking at the Dorman makes me wish I grabbed that for just a little bit more on RA before it jumped up in price literally everywhere.
Old 06-30-2020, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 99 Black Bird T/A
When i make it to the Corvette Forum its usually just to the C3 section. The responses to your thread over there just doubled CF is sort of funny at times about actual tech. However, they do really seem to enjoy focusing on C7 vs C8 etc and how many Angels can fit on the head of pin etc.

Really, if I may suggest posting the information in the LS1tech dyno section and Dorman LS2 intake thread.
LOL I call it the Wax and how do I keep my junk running forum... but there are a few good tech guys ...especially in the Autocross/roadrace section... with that said... really want to see the holley sniper dual plenum … I reached out to Richard holdner to provide more data if he can on the one he teased us with in the Richard does it again thread ..(that I cant find right now) I have a idea for a max effort autocross engine(read super wide torque band) ls6 or ls2 that im running past both Cary Chouinard and Kurt urban about... (I'll start the post when I get it all figured out.) but I do want to see a better test on the dual plenum intakes for for just this reason.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,444 Likes on 1,002 Posts

Indeed Wax & tire gloss plus an occasional piece of great tech.

Look forward to hearing more about your planned build. Those two are definitely big names with lots of knowledge!

Quick Reply: Intake Manifold Flow Tests: LS1, LS6, TBSS, BBK, Dorman LS2, 102 Fast LSXRT & more