Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UPS Delivered GMMG Yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 07:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default UPS Delivered GMMG Yesterday!

The quality of the system looks fantastic...and the oval tips are going to look killer. I'll be installing it this weekend and I'll post pics when I get done. The only downside is that I won't be able to drive it until spring since I always keep the car covered and garaged in the winter.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:54 AM
TECH Veteran

You are going to start it up right.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2_wacko
You are going to start it up right.
Definitely. I'm just bummed that I won't be able to take it for a spin afterwards. Once spring gets here the fun will begin!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TA_WS6
Definitely. I'm just bummed that I won't be able to take it for a spin afterwards. Once spring gets here the fun will begin!
Oh c'mon....take her for a ride around the block....you know you want to
Old 12-07-2004, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Oh c'mon....take her for a ride around the block....you know you want to
Hell yes I do...but it'll be just my luck. The one time I drive it without insurance (all I have on it right now is storage insurace in case of a fire, theft, etc.) some idiot pulls out in front of me or something. I'll just have to wait until April or May.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Hell yes I do...but it'll be just my luck. The one time I drive it without insurance (all I have on it right now is storage insurace in case of a fire, theft, etc.) some idiot pulls out in front of me or something. I'll just have to wait until April or May.
Smart move. Wait. Doesn't the weather in the Northern states suck big donkey nuts?!?!?!? I'm in NY. Snow sucks!

Old 12-07-2004, 10:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jcarroll845
Smart move. Wait. Doesn't the weather in the Northern states suck big donkey nuts?!?!?!? I'm in NY. Snow sucks!

Yes...I'm right on the border of Ohio and it's cold/rainy/snowy/crappy here from November until spring. The snow itself isn't so bad (we don't get too much...just 4"-6" here and there) but the salt eats away at your cars. Having to wait to drive the car does give me something to look forward to though but I'd trade it for Arizona weather any day.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

Yes...I'm right on the border of Ohio and it's cold/rainy/snowy/crappy here from November until spring. The snow itself isn't so bad (we don't get too much...just 4"-6" here and there) but the salt eats away at your cars. Having to wait to drive the car does give me something to look forward to though but I'd trade it for Arizona weather any day.
Ahhh. Arizona. I'd trade too! My Z is away for the winter hiding under it's blanket trying to stay warm. We got 6 inches yesterday. Thank got for winter beaters!

Old 12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, dude. Waiting 3 to 4 months to test out your GMMG catback? You've got great will power and patience. I'd be gettin loose around turns as soon as I left the exhaust shop!

Congrats on the setup man. I just ordered up some chambered muffflers for my TD's setup myself. Gotta love chambered mufflers!
Old 12-07-2004, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

You think that's bad, at least he gets to hear it run. I have to wait 3-4 months to test out my gears. I had them installed and drove it home and stored it. I never got the chance to get on it because I still have to break it in. No fun for me until April.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:32 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah at least hearing it a little will help ease the pain. Then I'll take the jack stands out from under it, put the cover back on, and wait 4 months .
Old 12-07-2004, 02:56 PM
On The Tree

LOL, either way it sucks! Damn snow!