Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holley sucks🤬🤬🤬

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2024, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Holley sucks🤬🤬🤬

I’ve been wanting to post this for a while now. Anyone that has Holley swap components. I hope you all have your headers. If not good luck. Seems like they continue to sell all the components EXCEPT the headers which they discontinued. So hopefully your not like me and have all the components for your swaps but can’t get headers. I have two cars with all the components except for headers. I finally got one close to being all done and found out that don’t make them anymore. The Holley rep said I should be able to find some other headers that fit or maybe some manifolds. So now I’m basically sitting on two LS swaps that I cannot finish due to headers. I have everything from the mounts to the exhaust. But waited on the headers till I got closer to being done. Thanks Holley. I have a puzzle with one of the biggest pieces missing. All because the Holley rep told me they hired a bunch of tree huggers higher up. Hey Holley 🖕🏼
Old 07-30-2024, 03:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 592 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by dmracing
I’ve been wanting to post this for a while now. Anyone that has Holley swap components. I hope you all have your headers. If not good luck. Seems like they continue to sell all the components EXCEPT the headers which they discontinued. So hopefully your not like me and have all the components for your swaps but can’t get headers. I have two cars with all the components except for headers. I finally got one close to being all done and found out that don’t make them anymore. The Holley rep said I should be able to find some other headers that fit or maybe some manifolds. So now I’m basically sitting on two LS swaps that I cannot finish due to headers. I have everything from the mounts to the exhaust. But waited on the headers till I got closer to being done. Thanks Holley. I have a puzzle with one of the biggest pieces missing. All because the Holley rep told me they hired a bunch of tree huggers higher up. Hey Holley 🖕🏼
Damn. that sucks
Old 07-30-2024, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

I have components for a Fox body coyote swap also. But no damn headers. I bought a specific k member just for this swap.
Old 07-30-2024, 04:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 174 Likes on 133 Posts

Yea at that point I'd be looking into what out there may work.
Old 07-30-2024, 05:50 PM
TECH Addict

Unfortunately nothing will work since everything is made to work together. I would have to cobble an exhaust system that was made for a specific pair of headers. The sad thing is they still continue to sell it.
Old 07-30-2024, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Dang, I bought the Holley swap components for an LS into a first gen camaro. I saw the swap headers go on clearance back in May, and was able to pick up a set for about $300 shipped (long tube, 1 3/4", painted).
Old 07-30-2024, 07:00 PM
TECH Addict

You can still get gen 1 f body. They discounted all headers for post 1974 vehicles
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I feel for all you guys that got hung-out to dry by Holley on their swap systems. It’s unfortunate what has taken place there over the last 2.5 years.
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (Today)
Old Today, 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by toddonc
I feel for all you guys that got hung-out to dry by Holley on their swap systems. It’s unfortunate what has taken place there over the last 2.5 years.
Someone that works there told me in an email they hired a bunch of woke tree huggers. All they did was screw a lot of people over.
Old Today, 05:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 544 Likes on 405 Posts

Private equity. They are squeezing the last of the blood from that rock then bankruptcy and sell it off for scrap. Rinse and repeat.
look at red lobster, toys r us, the list goes on and on
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TrendSetter
Private equity. They are squeezing the last of the blood from that rock then bankruptcy and sell it off for scrap. Rinse and repeat.
look at red lobster, toys r us, the list goes on and on
Oddly enough, the issues all started after they went public a couple of years ago. I survived through four PE ownership changes during my time there and got let go about a year after they went public. I’m grateful to be back designing products for a privately owned company again.
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (Today)

Quick Reply: Holley sucks🤬🤬🤬