Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What else should I get w/ Fast 90 mm Intake?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004 | 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What else should I get w/ Fast 90 mm Intake?

Should I get the Fast throttle body...or the TPIS piece. Some people have said that Fast has fixed their problems...but I have not heard for sure. I did a lot of searching and got mixed signals.

Also....do I need to do new fuel rails and/or injectors. If so what do you guys recommend?

How do you guys like this set up on a max effort/ N2O heads and cam car.

I have a pretty big cam and good heads, and will be spraying 100-150 shot...how will this setup be?

Also, would you guys recommend a different lid and MAF? I have a direct flo lid, and a stock descreened MAF.
Old 12-30-2004 | 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

I just got rid of my fast TB. SUCKED big time. Went with TPIS and love it. I thought the same with fast. I thought all the problems where fixed. NOT! It`s a good looking piece.But thats it! Good Luck!!
Old 12-30-2004 | 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do I need to do fuel rails or is it just a cool kit that Nasty Performance sells?

Also...what is the best lid and MAF combo for the 90 mm Fast Intake?
Old 12-30-2004 | 04:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your stock fuel rails will work. The biggest lid you can get is the TSP 85mm lid and the biggest MAF is the PRO-M. It's 90mm, but expensive. Otherwise a recal ZO6 maf would work. I reccomend the FAST TB to people who ask. There are plenty of tech tips on here to ensure you have trouble free operation of it and you save money.