Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sidepipes on my camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I cannot believe how you guys are ripping this guy. Its wrong. Some of your posts are just plain un called for. Guy wants a different look and you blast him. A black hood doesnt say rice to me, its not an import, imports stole the looks from muscle cars and ran with it. So now a black hood is rice on anything thats made after the 70s? There was a white and green ls1 camaro at drag week that had side pipes and I couldnt stop checking it out. I love this site, I'm on it more than any other place, but the amount of down right hate that comes from people on here is rediculous sometimes. Now I'll just wait for the super haters to bash me with the typical "our opinions you shut up" posts that are sure to follow. So before you give me your typical comments heres mine, eat a dick you unoriginal bastards.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Teching In

No Bueno. To each is own.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:48 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha wow you guys are brutal. I think it looks pretty good, especially the side pipes with the y2k wheels, looks good. As for your poll on your page man stay away from bigger wheels (the y2k's look mint), custom paint job isnt need nor is the custom leather interior, and honestly for the love of god stay away from neon lights, please for the sake of the camaro community. If you have the cash def get the ls2. Cool side pipes though!
Old 11-21-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Big Jimbo
Im sorry but it looks like ****. The hole car does im sorry to tell you. Black hood , dirty car , polished side-pipes .

Yeah, they looked good on my dads '70 big block Corvette even painted factory primer black in which he payed a fortune to get the originals.

Man, i cant believe people on this site are actually liking it. To me, i see no performance gain by doing this, and the first thing a girl or little kid is going to do while standing by the car is burn their leg. God, why does this have to happen . I just hope you take care of that car. Why not just paint the hood white???

That is your decision though and i respect that. Good luck with future mods.

Thanks for typing this...saved me time.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one is done.

If the original poster would like to continue this discussion, please start another thread.

Quick Reply: Sidepipes on my camaro Z28