Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New FAST 90MM TB sticks bad!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005 | 01:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SUX2BU
Actually there are no pics up top. And a stock cam has THE MOST vacum out of any cam. Aftermarket cam's produce less vacume, hence the lope.
My TPIS sticks a tiny bit with my stock cam but it will go away once i throw a cam in her.

This is post #41, look at post #32, it has thumbnails of my pics of the return spring setup.
Old 12-29-2005 | 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FRDnemesis
This is post #41, look at post #32, it has thumbnails of my pics of the return spring setup.
Oops missed that. Yeah your gonna need a stiffer spring or two actually.
Here's what i had to do to kep someones FAST from sticking. here are actually four springs(they are doubled up) and they are very streched out. when taken off they come down to about an inch and a half long.
Attached Thumbnails New FAST 90MM TB sticks bad!-88122137605_3300.jpg  
Old 12-29-2005 | 02:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SUX2BU
Oops missed that. Yeah your gonna need a stiffer spring or two actually.
Here's what i had to do to kep someones FAST from sticking. here are actually four springs(they are doubled up) and they are very streched out. when taken off they come down to about an inch and a half long.
I'm definitely going to look at modding my spring setup this weekend. Thanks for the pic, it gave me some new ideas.

Jeff

Quick Reply: New FAST 90MM TB sticks bad!