Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Too Loud for IL cops??

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 06:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got pulled over a couple of times and they havent said anything about my exhaust, and one time was at about 2AM and the true duals no cats damn its pretty freakin loud. BTW im in cali.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Z2K_MrJ
It still is LOUAD and it is Still annoying.. With your current setup.. Have you ever let someone else Drive you Car and you watch it from another Persones Point of View??? Your will see that it sounds LIke CRAP.. And will Make you then Understand as to why He Pulled you over.. Just my 2 cents..

Also If your Car IS dirty.. that dose not Help.. Dirty F-bodies.. Allways seem to attract Them. Just my 2cents

wtf are you saying man....
Old 07-06-2006, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

In my third gen, i ran my LT4 with stock manifolds and half a cat, from hitting it and dragging it to pieces. Nothing else, and it rattle windows on three story buildings, just let off gas around **** Po Po's. He was being a jerk, but he could say somehting about emissions, so put some open pipes in your ORY that look like converters, then take him to court and tell him off