Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting x-pipe w/ bullets done...how will it sound?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
OK.. who has a sound clips with the bullets, ST, Flo Pro or Spiral Flo

Post them up... i have tds. deciding if i am goign to change mt muffs or not.l but i also need to get my LTs on first..

Thanks
Jonas,

Just go on www.ls1sounds.com. There is every imaginable TD set-up possible on an LS1 (and several with the Dynomax Bullets, Sweet Thunders, & Flo Pro Twisters). But you're never going to get the true feel for what they sound like unless you here them in person first (like you have mine).
Old 08-30-2006, 01:32 AM
12 Second Club

well... i got my car back.... and it sounds bad ***!!! Even the muffler shop owner was impressed with the dynomax bullets and an X pipe on my ls1 car. He even told me that he is gogin to start having those bullets in stock for other customers. He only charged me 200.00 for a custom X pipe, bullets and install. Right when i pulled the car out, i went out for a cruise and the guy next to me in a truck told me that my car sounded real healthy and wanted to know what i had under the hood.... i even got my ls1 buddies wanting to switch to true duals! lol, thanks for the input guys!
Old 08-30-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000LS1Z28
Jonas,

Just go on www.ls1sounds.com. There is every imaginable TD set-up possible on an LS1 (and several with the Dynomax Bullets, Sweet Thunders, & Flo Pro Twisters). But you're never going to get the true feel for what they sound like unless you here them in person first (like you have mine).

Mike.. yea i know i need to hear it in person.. I need to get the LTs on first
Old 08-30-2006, 02:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1fastz
well... i got my car back.... and it sounds bad ***!!! Even the muffler shop owner was impressed with the dynomax bullets and an X pipe on my ls1 car. He even told me that he is gogin to start having those bullets in stock for other customers. He only charged me 200.00 for a custom X pipe, bullets and install. Right when i pulled the car out, i went out for a cruise and the guy next to me in a truck told me that my car sounded real healthy and wanted to know what i had under the hood.... i even got my ls1 buddies wanting to switch to true duals! lol, thanks for the input guys!
pics! we need pics!

that's a damn good deal if it was quality work
Old 08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres mine, bullit mufflers w/pacesetter headers, x-pipe and 3" piping