Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best way to remove rasp

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
the "machine gun rasp" is created in the y-pipe.

no y-pipe, no rasp.
Hell yeah it sounds like a machine gun, letting every1 know Im coming for them
Old 01-17-2007, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LostCauseZ06
choco why dont you go hug some trees and stay out of this thread LMAO

you really think half of us give a rats *** about "legalities" ROTFLMAO... go drive your stock car around while we enjoy or nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick gettin bad *** mother ****** rides while you chill and watch us in jealousy because you dont have the nuts to mod your car..

haha i really dont mean any of what i just posted.. but i got on a roll and couldnt stop and couldnt delete it cause its just such a bad *** comment hahahah

btw.. my bullet mufflers from summit were 22 dollars a piece and i installed them myself on my dual duals

cats suck.. plain and simple.. im not going to spend 200 bux on something that will COST me power. plus i love the way my gas fumes smell
I lost 2 rwhp with my cats.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

you really think half of us give a rats *** about "legalities" ROTFLMAO... go drive your stock car around gewhile we enjoy or nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick ttin bad *** mother ****** rides while you chill and watch us in jealousy because you dont have the nuts to mod your car..

haha i really dont mean any of what i just posted.. but i got on a roll and couldnt stop and couldnt delete it cause its just such a bad *** comment hahahah

btw.. my bullet mufflers from summit were 22 dollars a piece and i installed them myself on my dual duals

cats suck.. plain and simple.. im not going to spend 200 bux on something that will COST me power. plus i love the way my gas fumes smell
I've become addicted to the fumes of horsepower!

here's one for you chaco

"true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster."

dude!
nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick ttin bad *** mother ******
Old 01-17-2007, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

you really think half of us give a rats *** about "legalities" ROTFLMAO... go drive your stock car around gewhile we enjoy or nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick ttin bad *** mother ****** rides while you chill and watch us in jealousy because you dont have the nuts to mod your car..

here's one for you chaco

"true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster."

dude!

nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick ttin bad *** mother ******

thats ******* awesome!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blacksskid07

here's one for you chaco

dude!
a true hotrodder wouldn't be bitching about rasp. i guess that doesn't make you a true hotrodder, so get yourself a set of cats, or just let this thread die. there's nothing more that can be done for you.

please, don't act like you drive a race car.

i didn't know which post to quote since you decided to post two very similar reponses, so i quoted the first one.

you really think half of us give a rats *** about "legalities" ROTFLMAO... go drive your stock car around while we enjoy or nitrous sprayin huge cammed huge cubed enviroment polluting wheel spinnin chick gettin bad *** mother ****** rides while you chill and watch us in jealousy because you dont have the nuts to mod your car..

lost cause, huh? indeed
Old 01-17-2007, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

lol choco i cant give you too much ****... your tutorial taught me how to seafoam my car.

but your still a little sissy...
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
a true hotrodder wouldn't be bitching about rasp. i guess that doesn't make you a true hotrodder, so get yourself a set of cats, or just let this thread die. there's nothing more that can be done for you.

please, don't act like you drive a race car.

i didn't know which post to quote since you decided to post two very similar reponses, so i quoted the first one.

lost cause, huh? indeed

I dont need to go get a set of cats, you need to get a set of *****. also if you learn to read and go theu about 2 pages ago i aid I dont care about dam rasp anymore, and im gona leave my set up how it is. and for me not being a true hotrodder I'll come over and drag your front bumper off
Old 01-17-2007, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

lol woo hoo im forever glorified in sskids sig hahahahha WOO HOO FOR ME!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

there you go bro i didnt give you credit for it but i fixed it thats the best quote ever other than ricky bobby quotes
Old 01-17-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol choco i cant give you too much ****... your tutorial taught me how to seafoam my car.

but your still a little sissy...
haha true i did 2 of my cars, clogged the cats on the SS tho
Old 01-17-2007, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

HEY CHOCO QUIT POLLUTING WITH YOUR SEAFOAM CLOUDS OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha jazz just whooped detroits asses.. man am i in a good mood hahahha
Old 01-17-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slp#3130
I have slp duall/dual!!!! It sounds great with LT's and no cats!!!!!!!!!
it's raspy though, my friend has this setup
Old 01-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Tech Resident

I dont need to go get a set of cats, you need to get a set of *****. also if you learn to read and go theu about 2 pages ago i aid I dont care about dam rasp anymore, and im gona leave my set up how it is. and for me not being a true hotrodder I'll come over and drag your front bumper off

i'd probably try and insult you back or something, but damn, after that reply, i don't think i have to. i really can't make you look worse right now
Old 01-17-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

one reason i can see a y-pipe being raspy compared to true duals is that you have 2 pipes going into one and i guess its not a big enough i-pipe to support the other 2 from all the air being pushed through. Like if you take a horn and blow too much air through it, it will be raspy. Make the tube bigger and the problem diminishes until the pipe is big enough to eliminate all blattinesss
Old 01-17-2007, 10:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369

i'd probably try and insult you back or something, but damn, after that reply, i don't think i have to. i really can't make you look worse right now

no you dont have **** to say cause you just got OWNED
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Tech Resident

alright, this is getting a little too immature for my tastes now. this thread has long spent its purpose. not trying to step on any toes or anything, but mods, i urge you to before this gets out of hand.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha hes crying, kinda like after I'd drag him and rip off his front bumper... you're going to have to duck tape those headlights back in
Old 01-17-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha hes crying, kinda like after I'd drag him and rip off his front bumper... you're going to have to duck tape those headlights back in
I am pretty drunk and you still sound dumber then a rock found in a oxens poop.

You didn't hear what you wanted to and throw a hissy fit? **** YOU are you nine?

The only person crying is you, wanta talk race cars? I had a BBF T-bird before my 2nd nut dropped. You are the ******* ricer ***** that give LS1s a bad name.

So many times you can't even back you reasoning and still stick too it like your ******* Moses himself holding all 10 damned commandants. You are a tool who can't pioneer **** and rides the bandwagon of fat misinformantion on this site.

Wanta "own" choco and post how balla and right you are? How about this mr I own a race car? Dnyo your car with cats then with out show this 54908645908605 HP differnce you seem to claim.

No Child left behind has failed you are the poster child for it.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

no you dont have **** to say cause you just got OWNED
You are a damned Cancer on this site.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:03 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper
I am pretty drunk and you still sound dumber then a rock found in a oxens poop.

You didn't hear what you wanted to and throw a hissy fit? **** YOU are you nine?

The only person crying is you, wanta talk race cars? I had a BBF T-bird before my 2nd nut dropped. You are the ******* ricer ***** that give LS1s a bad name.

So many times you can't even back you reasoning and still stick too it like your ******* Moses himself holding all 10 damned commandants. You are a tool who can't pioneer **** and rides the bandwagon of fat misinformantion on this site.

Wanta "own" choco and post how balla and right you are? How about this mr I own a race car? Dnyo your car with cats then with out show this 54908645908605 HP differnce you seem to claim.

No Child left behind has failed you are the poster child for it.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! that was so uncalled for hahahhahhha goood god im laughing pretty hard though. hahahahhah sorry sskid im on your side in this debate but that **** was funny hahahh

Quick Reply: best way to remove rasp