Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed Inc X Pipe?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speed Inc X Pipe?

Has anyone bought this or know of its fit/quality. I am wanting TD's and debating on setups but dont want to spend a ton. I will swap out their mufflers probably for some 1chambers but as far as the rest of it goes are there any reviews?
Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

well last time i checked speed inc was expensive but if ur looking for something cheaper look at texas speed and performance
Old 03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
12 Second Club

yea i did, $409 for a dumped td set up last time i checked. I think their a little backed up to from what i read on here. speed incs system was $229 which i didnt think was that bad for all the tubing they seem to supply with the kit....
Old 03-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Banned

Do you have a link? Is it just an xpipe, or a TD system?
Old 03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

http://www.ls1speed.com/catagory.cfm?catagory=Exhaust

Sorry didnt see that last reply or i woulda posted sooner. if you scroll down half way theres a speed inc td system then below it just a flowtech x pipe. i was wondering on the kit itself...thanks
Old 03-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Banned

That looks like a bare-bones kit. I wish they had some pics. Maybe you can email them for some pics and post them here. Sounds like it doesn't have enough pieces though. Sounds like a cheap version of TSPs kit. I would ask them what else do you need to complete this kit. Installed, it would be the exact same as the TSP kit. Prob requires some fabrication though, I wouldn't takle this unless you know what you are doing or having it professionally installed.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

well i do know what im doing but i dont know what they are really offereing. I called and asked for pics actually but they said they didnt really have ne? go figure, i was very unimpressed with their knowledge towards my questions. I just want a damn exhaust that doesnt cost me a fortune. I really wany stainless out the back td's but thats just not going to happen right now. I thank you for your replys, i think im going to get that flowtech x pipe because its equal length and ill just have to fab the rest, like i was going to do ne ways. plus 100 bucks and mufflers saves me from buying a tsp kit. i dont want to spend 400 on something im going to eventually replace. My mind feels as though its going in circles...lol and the car needs to be raceable by the 7th, im going to lose my mind! thanks again!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Teching In

I have the speed inc X-PIPE kit on my car. I love the way it sounds and you can't go wrong with it. but i have seen it cheaper i just dont remember where.