Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2OTL Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
Yeah I want the CME too but I can't afford it, and IMO the next best looking exhauts out the back on a camaro is the 2otl. I'm also foing to paint all of the piping and tips black so it will be more hidden. I had dumps and liked them for reasons, but hated them for more such as drone, fumes, drone and did I mention drone LOL They were really loud too, and I'm trying to get something thats quieter.

Everything is suppost to be here by Friday at the latest so I should be able to make some good progress this weekend.
lol i'll be ok. I'll be running 2 dynomax super turbo mufflers(really quiet) and 2 cut-outs before the X-pipe, i'm gonna love it with my 112 LSA Cam.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by studderin
LebaneseShowoff I dont think thats a 2otl, or ay leat thosue tail pipes. The slash looks steeper, a rolled edge, and the downward bend. isnlt on the SLP ones.

acutully the mufflar case dosn't have a side seam. Yours dose, probally a like a magnaflow

edit: I have some pretty good pics I saved, I just put on on pbucket.

code of silence

My car thu the 2otl only loses 6peak whp over a open 4inch Ipipe. It make really good power too.
it's is a Magnaflow actually, good guess. It sounds pretty deep but too quiet, it's actually got a longer case and Chambered tips, i REALLY hate the tips, they should go out straight.

Quick Reply: 2OTL Pics