Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Comp Cams customer service SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old SStroker
Question for you: When you so generously recommend cam specs do you recommend the lobes by number? Who's lobes do you use? There can be quite a few lobes out ther in the ether with the same duration and lobe lift. I've heard that some lobe families act differently from others. Do you recommend associated valvetrain parts to go with your free cam specs? If not, why not? When you recommend a cam do you suggest a supplier? Who?

Jon
What does this matter? You are just useing this question to prolong this argument. IMO, nothing he answers will satisfy you. You will bash him anyway.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please dont feed the old troll...

The OP question was answered. Lets let this one die.

Last edited by JDishong; 05-02-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is an observation. Some who are truly wise will ask a "dumb" question to see the "ego level" of the expert to whom the question was asked. Many are jealous of the other ways of doing things than their way. Pretending that only a few can gain the knowledge of the "mysteries" of airflow in the IC engine is a pathetic form of insecurity. Keep an open mind when you get older and (BTW I am older) it is amazing the things I learn everyday from "uninformed youngsters". Remember the guys who sagely shook their heads at the obviously ignorant Wright brothers.

Quick Reply: Comp Cams customer service SUCKS!!