Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heads?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I don't understand going budget on heads. Just save your money until you can afford what you want. No need to rush into something if you are hurting for cash. A lot of people buy stuff on the boards and then realize they couldn't afford and then take a loss just to get rid of it. Keep your eyes open, you may find a set of TFS 215's for sale by someone that needs the cash.

TFS 215's is my vote for when you can afford them. Budget and Heads shouldn't be in the same sentence unless big comes before budget. JMO.

Keep in mind how much power potential there is in a good set of heads vs some avg brand.
True. I mean I'm definitely still looking until I find what I really want
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I don't understand going budget on heads. Just save your money until you can afford what you want. No need to rush into something if you are hurting for cash. A lot of people buy stuff on the boards and then realize they couldn't afford and then take a loss just to get rid of it. Keep your eyes open, you may find a set of TFS 215's for sale by someone that needs the cash.

TFS 215's is my vote for when you can afford them. Budget and Heads shouldn't be in the same sentence unless big comes before budget. JMO.

Keep in mind how much power potential there is in a good set of heads vs some avg brand.
very true I got my 215 TFS with roller rockers for 1700 shipped so I couldn't pass it up...I really like the tea stg 2 ls6 heads for the money also