Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installing some LS6 valve springs and have a few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PRC sells some good drop in duals for the same price as some behives.I feel the dual springs will live longer.check out the TSP online store ,grate prices ,grate service.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by garygnu
PRC sells some good drop in duals for the same price as some behives.I feel the dual springs will live longer.check out the TSP online store ,grate prices ,grate service.
not sure why people keep adding data about other springs, the thread was started due to me using ls6 springs and questions about them, i had already bought them and they are installed, other springs are not even something i was asking about. lets try and keep the thread about what it was started about.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive owned several lsx based vehicles and used different cams in each but they all had 560 or less lift. I used the yellow LS6 valvesprings and they worked great in evrry vehicle ,they went in without modification, they never failed. And as far as I know those vehicles are still out running around in one piece... Something alot of people dont think about is with a big performance valve spring such as doubles and 918's is they only last 20,000 miles and ls6 valvesprings are made to last upwards of 100,000 miles, there a factory spring so GM doesnt want them coming back in 30,000 miles with warranty work ...

Quick Reply: Installing some LS6 valve springs and have a few questions.