Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trick flow , MS4 and Fast 102 combo

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd recommend dedicated fuel system for over 200hp nitrous. Its great combination, run race fuel when you're spraying. Nitrous Outlet offers a setup for this.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...9&product=4132
Old 03-10-2010, 07:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a killer setup.

As far as the fuel just be smart. Start with a small shot and add as you tune and check your air/fuel to make sure you arent running lean. If you are, make changes. My guess is that you would want bigger injectors from the start but cant hurt to try 36's. Just becareful and dont lean it out.

The people saying the 102 is overkill are wrong. The intake will make more power than a ls6. The only reason not to do a 102 is money. If money isnt the problem then go with a 102 for sure. Just because its expensive doesnt mean its overkill. It means its not budget friendly.

Guys notice the OP is located in the middle east. He is speaking/typing english as a 2nd language. Some of what he is typing might be confusing to us but he is doing a pretty good job. When he said this isnt the first time he has prepared a car I think he means installing an engine or bolt ons etc. When he said he had a mechanic I think he meant he has a machine shop do the machining/assembly.

This site has had Aussies on it for awhile but it seems to be getting more and more users from the middle east and that is fairly new. Looking at someones location could help alot. His location is also probably why he was ordering his push rods at the same time. He cant do his assembly and get push rods in just a day or 2. Its a big ordeal to order and wait for shipping from the other side of the world.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:16 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver408z
more users from the middle east and that is fairly new.
Actually, there are a lot of people on here from the middle east. Predator Z is probably the most knowledgeable amongst the members on this site. I'm kinda surprised Mark hasn't chimed in on this thread already, speaking of Predator Z.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Silver408z Lots of member here from Middle East we have hundred LSX Cars around here so believe me we know what we're doing.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Silver408z Lots of member here from Middle East we have hundred LSX Cars around here so believe me we know what we're doing.
Not too mention. You guys have some of the stuff we don't see over here often at all.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 140 Likes on 117 Posts

Not to get off topic, but orangeapeel, I've always thought that .gif of Tyra was hilarious.

***edit - just to not add to the offtopicness amount of posts, I love this picture. --orangeapeel

Quick Reply: Trick flow , MS4 and Fast 102 combo