Sponsored by:

will these cams fit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 11:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=01ssreda4;13945476]
Here's a cam motion car:

Wow, that Camaro runs awesome! Is there a mod list around for it and what cam that specific car is running?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Launching!

Talking

Originally Posted by camz28arro
A smaller cammed/stalled a4 will wreck you out of the hole and then you'll need to try and track it down before the finish.

EPS is a great place to spec your cam and they have been making great numbers but why do you need something nobody has? Hoping for some magical cam that gives you 500rwhp?

A smaller cam (224-230 range) will be more fun on the street. Unless you plan on spending your life above 5500rpm. Also you're putting that engine in jepordy spinning to 6800-7000rpm often.
Like i said i not racing from a dig. just roll ons for fun. I dont see putting a whole bunch of cash into the SS just to get power to the ground as i'm saving for a c6 Z06.

Most of my racing will start at 3k so why have a cam that runs out of breath before redline when i can have one that makes power from 3k till redline.
Also i hardly ever get to race, 90% of the time my car never goes past 45mph as i drive about 4 miles round trip to work in the city.

Im just looking for atleast 400rwhp. I just want some specs that nobody else has, I dont want to be a person with another ms4 or t-rex. Not that there is anything wrong with them i just like to be different.

I just dont wanna put a cam in thats too small and then be mad cuz its not what i wanted and have to change it out again
Old 10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
12 Second Club

If you want something that no one has, then obviously you need to have a custom ground cam. Call Comp Cams, tell them your engine setup and how much power you want, and Im sure they can make you a cam that can produce that number. Of course every off the shelf cam someone else is going to have. Or just buy an MS4 and tell people its a custom grind, not real sure why youre against running what has had extensive dyno time and works???