Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill, Mustang people are slow. We couldn't possibly know what to do with an LSX engine.

I can't believe you guys fed that troll so much. There isn't anyone on the planet that is that retarded and posseses a driver's license.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 04azuremach
Bill, Mustang people are slow. We couldn't possibly know what to do with an LSX engine.

I can't believe you guys fed that troll so much. There isn't anyone on the planet that is that retarded and posseses a driver's license.
Yup........We don' no nuttin' 'bout 'Maros n stuff!

Shane has that bad boy Whipple on "BumbleBee" and Devin is tuning it in the morning..........both "Mustang guys"
Old 11-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JustAnotherLS2
Google, maybe?

Where's my BENJAMIN?????

Old 11-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
Whaaaz dis?

Where's my BENJAMIN?????

Alright, I gotta give it to you. So you know someone that has a TVS, a built LSx, and a shop. Good for you. Do you want a trophy?

^^You did surpise me with this though.^^
Old 11-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Yup........We don' no nuttin' 'bout 'Maros n stuff!

Shane has that bad boy Whipple on "BumbleBee" and Devin is tuning it in the morning..........both "Mustang guys"
Old 11-06-2010, 11:10 AM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

What a train wreck of a thread! LOL
Old 11-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Staging Lane

Alright, I gotta give it to you. So you know someone that has a TVS, a built LSx, and a shop. Good for you. Do you want a trophy?

^^You did surpise me with this though.^^
LOL!..........Yeah....I "know" quite a few people with high HP cars. I help make them that way. Bring your Goat and you can join that quite large group of people. Wouldn't you like to have a fast Goat?
Don't go all "foo foo" and crap on us!

PS..........bris09...................Why would I want to change? I wouldn't be me then.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Teching In

"crap on us"? WTF?

And again, congradulations. You "know" a lot of people with fast cars. You deserve an award.

I dont see the point you are trying to prove.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Teching In

LOL!..........Yeah....I "know" quite a few people with high HP cars. I help make them that way. Bring your Goat and you can join that quite large group of people. Wouldn't you like to have a fast Goat?

Don't go all "foo foo" and crap on us!

PS..........bris09...................Why would I want to change? I wouldn't be me then.
What car do YOU drive?
Old 11-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMFG this thread is amazing, stupid and funny as hell all a once. But half the people in here are full on retarded.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CoolZ28Bro
"ricr math" ? Tha **** that supposed to mean? I had a ****** B16 twin cam that ran 13s on ethnol. id like 2 see you do that...
But you can do that with gas in a ls1 Camaro pretty easily
Old 11-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

"crap on us"? WTF?

And again, congradulations. You "know" a lot of people with fast cars. You deserve an award.

I dont see the point you are trying to prove.

What car do YOU drive?
You're a tool!
YOU'RE the one that said I don't belong here and need to go back to my mustang boards. Not only do I know the inner working on Mustangs, I also know how to make GM quite quick also.

Here's my slow car. Drove 1000 miles when I called out every single GTO in Arizona.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/wild...is-2_37428.htm

Here's the car that I crewchief with the owners husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ITA5y7gms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcCmxgDONbc
When the current owners bought this car, they had a very inconsistent car. With a rookie driver, I took this car from inconsistent 8.50s to a best of 7.80 on only 5.4 liters.

Yeah......I "know" some fast people.
Grow up dude.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:34 PM
11 Second Club

ROFLMAO this is the best thread ever!!!! god damn i lol'd for about 15 minutes straight, some people have ALOT OF TIME AND PATIENCE! LOL
Old 11-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Teching In

You're a tool!
YOU'RE the one that said I don't belong here and need to go back to my mustang boards. Not only do I know the inner working on Mustangs, I also know how to make GM quite quick also.

Here's my slow car. Drove 1000 miles when I called out every single GTO in Arizona.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/wild...is-2_37428.htm

Here's the car that I crewchief with the owners husband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ITA5y7gms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcCmxgDONbc
When the current owners bought this car, they had a very inconsistent car. With a rookie driver, I took this car from inconsistent 8.50s to a best of 7.80 on only 5.4 liters.

Yeah......I "know" some fast people.
Grow up dude.
Jesus Christ dude. You are such a ******* idiot. Those videos dont prove ****, first of all. WOW! Afast mustang woohoo. Second, you have yet to PROVE how you can "make" cars so "ZOMG I be super fazt"! Third, I meant what car do you OWN, not drive, LMAO. Next, Anyone can make any car fast, you just need to have money, not knowledge. Just because you're fast doesnt make you smart. Last, so you called out a lot GTOs, you must be super cool. Let me put the same amount of money into my car that you put into your car and I'll be glad to run.
Dumbass.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Staging Lane

Jesus Christ dude. You are such a ******* idiot. Those videos dont prove ****, first of all. WOW! Afast mustang woohoo. Second, you have yet to PROVE how you can "make" cars so "ZOMG I be super fazt"! Third, I meant what car do you OWN, not drive, LMAO. Next, Anyone can make any car fast, you just need to have money, not knowledge. Just because you're fast doesnt make you smart. Last, so you called out a lot GTOs, you must be super cool. Let me put the same amount of money into my car that you put into your car and I'll be glad to run.
Dumbass.
LMMAO!
Amazing! It's quite odvious that when you have nothing to offer, all you can do is call names, deny and and try to change the subject.
Yeah, I called out all of Arizona GTOs and one guy manned up. One cool guy! You wouldn't make a zit on Smitty's ***! He and I are still friends to this day.
You must not know what it takes to make a car fast! You think you can just throw money at a car and it's fast. ONLY the people that know nothing think that.
You have no idea what t takes to make any car cut 1.18 60 ft times on a tint true 10.5 tire. You don't even know how to cut a sub 2.x time in your own car!

Prove to you? LOL! I you're not smart enough to see what's in front of your face, I can't help you. I've had a NHRA license for more years than you've been on earth.

As far as money in cars goes, I ran quicker in my Mach ,with JUST a crappy pair of Nittos when the car was a month old, than you have in your non-stock Goat. Given, when new, your Goat cost quite a bit more than my Mach, you'd play hell trying to catch me. I guess logic is not one of your strong points.

So, go about your merry way little man. Maybe someday you'll have some real world PERSONAL knowledge to offer this forum.

btw.........That's not JUST a built LSx.....that a Katech 427and those heads are the first set of AFR 245 LSX heads to hit the streets.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Teching In

WTF are you reading? I never changed the subject.
And I cant get under 2.00 60 fts. My car is basically stock, CAI and exhaust is all I have done, so far. I know more than I need to know to get my car runnning consistent 10's which is all I'm asking for out of the car because I im in the middle of a different project. My GTO is strictly a street car so I could care less about 60 ft and ETs. About the Katech 427, is it yours? If not it has nothing to do with this thread. Why are you measuring your E-peen with cars that arent even yours. LMAO! Lets see some time slips of your beloved Mach 1 with ONLY Nittos. And about the NHRA, ha! I'm happy for you dude. So you can race cars. Give yourself a pat on the back. Doesnt prove your proclaimed knowledge about "making GM cars quite quick". And what exactly do I need to have offered. Time slips? Pics of my friends motors? Videos of 8 second cars that arent even mine? LMFAO! Thanks for the laughs.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

Hi everyone! I'm 16 and I have a GTO!.

Just what I figured!

That's 12.6 with just Nittos

YOU need to PROVE that YOU belong here!
Post something YOU'VE done!
Old 11-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Just what I figured!

That's 12.6 with just Nittos

YOU need to PROVE that YOU belong here!
Post something YOU'VE done!

Wow very mature of you to change my quote.

Wow you were referring to the 1/8 th mile?!?!?!?!?!?!??!LMFAO! That doest not mean your runnings 12's in the quarter! LMFAO I'm done here. You my friend, are a clown.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Teching In

At least you are posting about YOUR car now, you're making progress. LMAO. Seriously though Bill, What was the point of posting your "buddy's" 427. And your "buddy's" 7 second Mustang?
Old 11-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Teching In

And how does that prove that your mustang had nittos only?

Quick Reply: Need help guys!!!