Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JPR S2 HVLD flow #'s and cam info

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 10:17 AM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RESTOMAN
VINCE--PLEASE TRY TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO THIS GUY RICHIE--HE SEEMS TO LIKE YOU.

THIS WILL BE A MAJOR PROBLEM IF HE COMES UP HERE AND ATTEMPTS TO THREATEN OR PHYSICALLY HARM ANYONE HERE IN MY SHOP OVER THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT.

IF SOME ONE LIKE THIS COMES UP HERE TO CAUSE THAT KIND OF TROUBLE--
IF HE BRINGS EVERYTHING HE HAS-HE STILL WON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE GUYS WHILE THEY ARE IN MY SHOP WORKING!!!

THANKS
JOE D.
Joe If you're responsible for the guys at your shop then you should teach them how to act while posting on the internet and just for the record Fatboy brought up the going to the gym bullshit! The fact that he goes to the gym doesn't mean **** when it comes to fighting especially if your a weak wristed nancyboy as depicted here

Don't worry about anything happening in your shop I'll make sure I kick his *** across the street!

Now go find another unsuspecting LS1 owner to rip off!

Good Day Gentle Men
Old 02-23-2004, 10:21 AM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Calm down JD... The all caps are killing us.. I have no control over Richie. Richie is his own man. I am sure by that date Richie will realize he would be wasting his time stopping by your shop. JD if you go back and read this entire post you will see who you need to talk too. This post was opened to show results found by an independent vendor. The results however showed that the customer did not get what he paid for. The customer is willing to have another independent vendor inspect and test the product to see if the results are the same. If the results are close then the customer has options..... The bottom line here is the customer needs to be happy. What is going to make the customer happy? I have no clue. Mike K. has a lot of friends. None of us wants to come to your shop and fight anyone. That is pointless. We can arrange a fight at the local gym.. Just kidding My point is.. Dont Worry! Be Happy! I am sure there is a resolve to all of this. The customer and JPR needs to come to some kind of happy medium. I do have an issue with JPR having a problem with sending Mike K. an email stating exactly what he is going to do to rectify this situation. If JPR is a straight up guy and stands by his work and believes his heads are one of the best I cant understand why he cant send that email.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Richie Dickbone

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Joe If you're responsible for the guys at your shop then you should teach them how to act while posting on the internet and just for the record Fatboy brought up the going to the gym bullshit! The fact that he goes to the gym doesn't mean **** when it comes to fighting especially if your a weak wristed nancyboy as depicted here

Don't worry about anything happening in your shop I'll make sure I kick his *** across the street!

Good Day Gentle Men

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME HOW TO RIP THESE GUYS OFF--YOUR SUCH A TOUGH GUY AND I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY GOOD AT THAT!!!!!
WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME ALL THE GUYS I HAVE RIPPED OFF--

NEXT--I THINK I SHOULD KICK THE **** OUT OF YOU--AND AT NO ADDED COST I WILL PERFORM SOME MINOR DENTAL WORK TO YOU--I CAN TELL YOU NEED IT BY THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING!!!!!!!

F#@K YOU AND YOUR LOUD MOUTH----

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY MR.DICKBONE[RIGHT RICHARD??]
I STILL THINK DICK IS SHORT FOR RICHARD-ISN'T IT??

JOE D.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME HOW TO RIP THESE GUYS OFF--YOUR SUCH A TOUGH GUY AND I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY GOOD AT THAT!!!!!
WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME ALL THE GUYS I HAVE RIPPED OFF--

NEXT--I THINK I SHOULD KICK THE **** OUT OF YOU--AND AT NO ADDED COST I WILL PERFORM SOME MINOR DENTAL WORK TO YOU--I CAN TELL YOU NEED IT BY THE WAY YOU ARE TALKING!!!!!!!

JOE D.
Now this is getting TOTALLY out of hand. Now it is time for this thread to be closed.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Talking Jd's

Now Please Leave Me Out Of This Situation--i Never Built This Car From The Beginning And Don't Even Know Exactly What Happened To It.

Thanks
Joe D.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

Ok guys, this thread has gotten a tad off track...Mike's posts are to show the flow numbers from an independent shop and now its gotten to kicking asses, and working out at the gym....I mean c'mon, lets get it back on track here. JD, I understand your position, and I think Mike does as well...You had no part of the motor's failure, and you should not have to be the one responsible to fix it. Mike I believe is trying to address his issues with JPR.. Lets all take a few steps back and be patient, and see what comes about that...
Old 02-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Default Why????

Originally Posted by VINCE
Now this is getting TOTALLY out of hand. Now it is time for this thread to be closed.
BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR GUY GETTING AN *** KICKIN'--HE SAID HE WANTED THAT!!!

I NEVER RIPPED ANYONE OFF--DID YOU POST FOR DICKBONE TO STOP THAT AND THAT WAS OUT OF HAND??

JOE D.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Guys please stop the fighting there is no reason for it.

JD the reason I did not send my motor up there is because I know that to make my block right with new pistons it will need a new bore/hone, I also discussed with you guys over the phone sending me an email confirmation then stating that you would bore/hone my block replace the pistons/ fix my heads/ and give me a safe tune on the pcm free of charge. This is the email I got back from you shop and JPR

mike i will replace any damaged pistons with stock replacements--which is the same you have as i told you on the phone.
i can take a look at anything else you would like after it gets here.

please don't forget to send the computer so i can check over the program.

best regards,
joe prince

This is lackluster and to me means that you are going to put in used pistons and rings with no hone and call it a day. I dont even know how you could hone the cylinders in the first place and still use stock pistons but regardless the written confirmation I got from you guys back then did not make me feel like you guys were going to make anything right. There is no mention of head repairs or actually fixing the pcm only that you would replace stock pistons (without a bore??) and look to see what the program is on the pcm.

So I decline that offer for obvious reasons.

Then I find that my heads are crappy so I cannot even use them on my next build. I ask JPR for the following statement which he said he would agree to via a written statement and yet I have no email and no reply here. Why should I send my heads back to him or you if I can't get this? To me JPR is not willing to stand behind his work and give me what he promised. Please to JPR to respond to the following via and email to me or on this forum.
Hi Joe Prince, per our phone conversation I just want to confirm that you will repair my heads if they do not flow to the HVLD spec which is between 305cfm -310cfm at .550 lift on a 3.905 bore with a 211 cc intake runner meaning that you will do whatever is necessary free of charge to make my heads flow to this spec. Also my heads were CC'd at 60cc's which would mean that my compression is also much higher than the advertised compression of 10.5 :1 for the HVLD cylinder heads. If upon your inspection my heads are indeed at 60cc's you agreed to replace my cylinder heads with a set of new ones that are milled correctly to attain the 10.5 :1 ratio which is 64.43 cc's, you also agreed that this new set of heads will flow to the above mentioned HVLD spec and that the new heads will be free of charge. You also agreed to pay for shipping both to and from JD's shop

If you want to help me confirm that you or JPR will help me and acknowledge what I am asking. Why is this so hard?
Old 02-23-2004, 10:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Old 02-23-2004, 10:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

JOE D.
More business professionalism at it's finest.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lol you all can threaten them but when they retaliate they're being unprofessional. Some people absolutely amaze me...
Old 02-23-2004, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone

Good Day Gentle Men
JD's and myself have never ripped anyone off. This is all from JPR's shop which he is taking care of. You guys (and most have shown their appreciation) should be thankful JD has done what he has for you guys that got bad JPR products. After all this crap I think he is just going to start telling JPR customers to go pound sand.

2xLS1, just because I am a vendor, does that mean I have to sit back and take these unfounded comments from these guys, I don't think so...

Last edited by jmX; 02-23-2004 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Malicious
Lol you all can threaten them but when they retaliate they're being unprofessional. Some people absolutely amaze me...
Thanks Malicious, my point exactly. I can't sit around while someone that isnt' even involved calls me a liar and crook and M'fer when I didn't do anything but help guys out, and this has been noted by everyone posting here. JD is in the same boat.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Launching!

PSJ, sorry for taking this to personal insults again, but I am not going to lay down and take these comments...
Old 02-23-2004, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Not the point - when you are representing a business or the owner of a business, it kinda looks bad...Granted the personal attacks both ways at this point are childish, but in my opinion a business owner should not respond to those attacks in the same way. They should at least maintain or try to maintain a certain level of professionalism. I am in no way telling anyone how to run their business....thats THEIR business. If it was two individuals acting like idiots, thats a different story
Old 02-23-2004, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Malicious
It is coming on a public forum and using that kind of language that is unprofessional. Defend that, OK? There are ways to get your point across without the foul language on a public board. When an individual comes on a board and uses language like that, he is only representing himself. When a business owner does it, he is representing his business. Some people amaze me too.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Mike K.
Guys please stop the fighting there is no reason for it.

JD the reason I did not send my motor up there is because I know that to make my block right with new pistons it will need a new bore/hone, I also discussed with you guys over the phone sending me an email confirmation then stating that you would bore/hone my block replace the pistons/ fix my heads/ and give me a safe tune on the pcm free of charge. This is the email I got back from you shop and JPR

mike i will replace any damaged pistons with stock replacements--which is the same you have as i told you on the phone.
i can take a look at anything else you would like after it gets here.

please don't forget to send the computer so i can check over the program.

best regards,
joe prince

This is lackluster and to me means that you are going to put in used pistons and rings with no hone and call it a day. I dont even know how you could hone the cylinders in the first place and still use stock pistons but regardless the written confirmation I got from you guys back then did not make me feel like you guys were going to make anything right. There is no mention of head repairs or actually fixing the pcm only that you would replace stock pistons (without a bore??) and look to see what the program is on the pcm.

So I decline that offer for obvious reasons.

Then I find that my heads are crappy so I cannot even use them on my next build. I ask JPR for the following statement which he said he would agree to via a written statement and yet I have no email and no reply here. Why should I send my heads back to him or you if I can't get this? To me JPR is not willing to stand behind his work and give me what he promised. Please to JPR to respond to the following via and email to me or on this forum.
Hi Joe Prince, per our phone conversation I just want to confirm that you will repair my heads if they do not flow to the HVLD spec which is between 305cfm -310cfm at .550 lift on a 3.905 bore with a 211 cc intake runner meaning that you will do whatever is necessary free of charge to make my heads flow to this spec. Also my heads were CC'd at 60cc's which would mean that my compression is also much higher than the advertised compression of 10.5 :1 for the HVLD cylinder heads. If upon your inspection my heads are indeed at 60cc's you agreed to replace my cylinder heads with a set of new ones that are milled correctly to attain the 10.5 :1 ratio which is 64.43 cc's, you also agreed that this new set of heads will flow to the above mentioned HVLD spec and that the new heads will be free of charge. You also agreed to pay for shipping both to and from JD's shop

If you want to help me confirm that you or JPR will help me and acknowledge what I am asking. Why is this so hard?

Please lets stick to the topic and I want to know why I cannot get an email confirmation as I said in my above quote. There is no reason to argue back and forth on the board and why will JPR just not simply confirm via paper what he promised on the phone and end this? If he did that this thread would go away real quick. JD and PCM why won't JPR do this?
Old 02-23-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

At this point, you might want to consider getting something that is both signed and notarized.
Old 02-23-2004, 11:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike K.
Please lets stick to the topic and I want to know why I cannot get an email confirmation as I said in my above quote. There is no reason to argue back and forth on the board and why will JPR just not simply confirm via paper what he promised on the phone and end this? If he did that this thread would go away real quick. JD and PCM why won't JPR do this?
Probably due to all the **** that has been going on he could care less now. Even if he fixes you up perfectly everyone here will find something else to bitch about. When George C. was fixed up you guys pissed on that parade, so even when JD and I help get this stuff fixed you guys still complain. WE CAN'T SEEM TO DO ANYTHING TO SATISFY YOU GUYS. Agostino comes on the board last night as says with a leap of faith that they are getting things back together and everyone says how great that is and they haven't fixed anything yet.... DIDN'T THEY F' OVER CUSTOMERS TO THE TUNE OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!!
JPR fixes things and you guys still jump on him. We just can't seem to make all you guys happy so why should I try anymore
Old 02-23-2004, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever read on this board. I can't believe the side things transpiring in this thread.

All Mike wants is written documentation that what he was told was going to be done WILL be done. Is it that hard to do? I don't see how this digressed into a testosterone contest.

Quick Reply: JPR S2 HVLD flow #'s and cam info