Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A lesson well learned for buying used parts, never again.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought a used camshaft on here about 7 years ago (TSP Torquer v1) and it looked perfect just as it was described in the add. I ran it for a year and a half which was 45,000 miles and then sold it to a friend and he is still running it. I have had numerous transactions both buying and selling on ls1tech. All have been positive experiences.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well I have to place a claim for it. It was USPS not UPS damn doing all this is frustrating, makes me almost want to sell my camaro to avoid the money pit and all the agony I get in return damn. Well if I do decide to keep the car never again will I buy anything used and I never have bought any performance parts used but the one time I do I get f****d I guess I'm wearing lipstick. Sorry fellas about the language I just have to vent. Wish me well with the claim the guy had it insured for $300.00 dollars so hopefully everything will be fine. I think also my direction for the cam has changed if I do get my money back I will probably buy some pistons with the cash for the 454 BIG BLOCK I just bought from a buddy can't wait to get that thing going I need a roller currently looking at a 1971 Nova we'll see only time and god will tell. Any buyers for my camaro $7,000.00 OBO takes it with everything.