Sponsored by:

Pulling the trigger tomorrow....on a cam

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 08:31 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by racerfox
wrong bbk heats soaks dude
Read about em and the heat soak issue is a crock of ****. besides, if i decide to do spray ill have a stronger intake, and the bbk looks cool. so its a win win for me.

Originally Posted by hfthe3rd
Bbk doesn't...there's a forum all about it.
+1

Originally Posted by racerfox
spend the extra 3 to 4 hundred for a fast dude it has ben proven the best power making intake
its alot more than just 3-400 bucks man...the 102 is like 850, then u gotta buy their fuel rails which is like 250, then their throttle body which is another 400 or so....its about 1000 more, and for what...anoth 5hp or, they can keep their fast! lol ill put up a wtb for a fast 90/92 for about 550, but no one will sell it for that...

Originally Posted by SSmoked1
The polluter runs good on the street and can seem mild depending on the tune. If it's not a DD go big. You already have the gear for it too. Nothing like doing all that work and wishing you went bigger like a lot do. Then again you could also wish you didn't go so big.
im thinkin ill just go ahead and pick up the t3 and give her a whirl, ive been set on this cam for awhile now and alot of ppl seem to like it. i just wanted to get a few opinions on the polluter...i havent even heard of the polluter until a couple days ago soo... and i dont want a cam thats gonna b a PITA to tune.

thanks for all the help guys.