Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam Position Sensor Circuit Low Voltage after cam install, any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 10:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slt200mph
DA TRUT..YOU CAN'T STAND DA TRUT!!!...unplugged..u gotta b kiddin...guess Jason will take some heat at 2nites meetin...been patiently waitin for the hitech fix to this long standing problem on that car...unplugged..
Ken and john have had the car for the last month and aint found it. I cant even remember seeing a connector anywhere near there. All my EGR stuff has been gone for years...

I love how i am TAKING all the blame when all you phuckers were right there going....huh...i dunno man.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So was I right about the harness then? (wire loose/unplugged?)
Old 04-28-2004, 11:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris ARE 360
So was I right about the harness then? (wire loose/unplugged?)
yeah...some how my 99 has that same plug up front. I checked my 00' last night...it doesnt have it.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Regular

I recently installed a new clutch and gears and my tach mysteriously stopped working. I'm also having troubles starting. My car is an '01, any idea what the problem might be?
Old 05-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLKWS6
yeah...some how my 99 has that same plug up front. I checked my 00' last night...it doesnt have it.
Mine is a 99, and this is the problem I am having, I posted a reply in your other thread.

Can you or someone take a minute to explain WHERE this plug is to me, or take a dang picture? B/c I am guessing this happened to me? I remember looking at some EGR plugs, that I had removed when I took all that crap out, and I was like, what is this, why isn't it taped up? But that is a very misty memory And like 800k+ words and hairs ago

I AM DYING to go home and look at this. I took out the sensor, looked at it, and cleaned it off w/ a soft dry rag. Re-oiled it, and put it back in. That shouldn't hurt it, right? This is all insannnne.

Please reply!
Old 05-05-2005, 05:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 350 HRSS
Mine is a 99, and this is the problem I am having, I posted a reply in your other thread.

Can you or someone take a minute to explain WHERE this plug is to me, or take a dang picture? B/c I am guessing this happened to me? I remember looking at some EGR plugs, that I had removed when I took all that crap out, and I was like, what is this, why isn't it taped up? But that is a very misty memory And like 800k+ words and hairs ago

I AM DYING to go home and look at this. I took out the sensor, looked at it, and cleaned it off w/ a soft dry rag. Re-oiled it, and put it back in. That shouldn't hurt it, right? This is all insannnne.

Please reply!
Returned your PM.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:27 AM
Staging Lane

i have a similar problem...any pictures of where this connector by the passenger side coil pack is?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by magnanpi
i have a similar problem...any pictures of where this connector by the passenger side coil pack is?
It is very easy to over look. Mine was hidden from me, b/c I put my fuel rail covers back on. Look closely at your passenger side. If you have ANY connectors unplugged, then look for the other end. If you have disconnected your EGR, they you will have one small connector loose. You have to look really close, and when you see it, it will smack you in the face.

If you still cannot see this, and need a pic, email me at: hotrodn350@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Cam Position Sensor Circuit Low Voltage after cam install, any ideas?