Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

super victor set up pics what hood and will my vfn ws9 outlaw fit

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Is the Scorpion TB as good as an Accufab TB in regards to flow? Thanks for the help.
Scorpion TB are supposedly 2000cfm so I'd say that's hard to beat...
Old 09-25-2013, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Blackpanther99.... The only way a 4150/Super Vic will fit under a stock or WS6 hood is with the Scorpion TB. It's only 1 1/4in tall. All others, FAST, Accufab, Ect.... are all 2 1/4in tall. They will work with a Victor JR. and fit, but not the Super Vic. I was one of the first to get the Scorpion TB when it came out. No reviews, testing, no feedback whatsoever when I purchased it. I got it for the hood clearance. Numbers in sig. I did have to open up the plenum on the Super Vic a bit cuz the 2in blades on the Scorpion were hitting...........
Old 09-26-2013, 08:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dmoney
Thanks Blackpanther99.... The only way a 4150/Super Vic will fit under a stock or WS6 hood is with the Scorpion TB. It's only 1 1/4in tall. All others, FAST, Accufab, Ect.... are all 2 1/4in tall. They will work with a Victor JR. and fit, but not the Super Vic. I was one of the first to get the Scorpion TB when it came out. No reviews, testing, no feedback whatsoever when I purchased it. I got it for the hood clearance. Numbers in sig. I did have to open up the plenum on the Super Vic a bit cuz the 2in blades on the Scorpion were hitting...........
Thanks Dmoney. If I do a setup like this, I've decided to go witht he Scorpion TB. The only bad thing is I'll want to do a 4150 nitrous plate setup, so there goes my hood clearance.

Quick Reply: super victor set up pics what hood and will my vfn ws9 outlaw fit