Sponsored by:

I am stumped...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 06:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast98Z28

You Sir, Are a F***stick.

The problem ended up being in the injector wiring harness. One of the wires had slipped out of the plug on cylinder 5. Which was weird but it never threw a code. And the odd chances of that happening while i was working on the PRs/rockers. All in all, I got a whole new MSD ignition, learned to look over everything, got pretty good at installing rockers... lol, and car runs stronger than before. Thank you all for the input. With the exception of "Assholio"
Sounds like you turn wrenches as poorly as you post here. Get somebody to help you next time in both cases.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RockinWs6
Funny how little things can bite yer azz.

I was working on my jeep changing valve cover gasket, then it wouldn't start......about drove me crazy. I found a tiny stone fell into one of the connectors for the engine harness when I unplugged it. When I plugged it back in it forced the contact inside back. Took me about 6 hrs to find it.
Yeah, was very frustrating that the harness was the issue. Sucks that it took this long to find it, i just happened to stumble across it when pulling my injectors.

"Assholio" - I come here for advice/knowledge and help on a certain problem. NOT critisism. Please take your "trolling" or whatever elsewhere. It gets you nowhere in life.

Once again. Thanks for everyones help on this issue. If it wasnt for LS1tech, I would have been stumped on a lot of other little things that has happened on this car. It definetely narrowed it down. Good learning expirience.

Quick Reply: I am stumped...