Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Build up and Great Experience with TTP & Absolute Speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004 | 12:29 PM
Banned

I must say that the times I have talked with both Matt and Jay they were both awsome to deal with.
Congs on geting the car finished.
Old 06-01-2004 | 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Matt,
Thanks again for getting my wife and I up to Atlanta and hey Classic! thanks for the compliments. Your car sounded SICK! definetly sweet looking Firehawk too. You can ask John02SS how fast the car is and some poor soul in a Red WS6 that had 5 cars put on him in 3rd gear. Matt and George up at TTP built me an awesome ride. Its no show car thats for sure, its a constant project that im totally proud to drive and to own. Its really starting to come together. The TTP equalizer cam is sweet!! The top end on this thing is unbelievable and man does it lope! I came to TTP asking them to build me a street car. One i could drive to work and to the track and have no worries about getting home. The Hooker catback i have is pretty beat up. If anyone would like any proof on this, there are a few people here who can vouch for it, or i can put up some pictures. Im going to go take a picture of the dyno sheet and post it up too. I will be replacing the LS6 intake and doing the injectors soon as well as a new catback. I really need a clutch though so i can actually put the power down. Mines pretty beat up from the TR224 set up i was running for many months. Looks like Late July and i will be headed back up there with my wife on Military leave. She really wants to see the city and i try to find excuses to drive the car ! Ive got 580 miles on the block now, mostly highway and just changed the oil for the first time. No problems, no worries.
Old 06-01-2004 | 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Initial Dyno #'s with less then 200 miles on the block.

Old #'s with TR224/224, Stock Heads, Hooker Headers, Stock Waterpump
I also had the hooker catback in this dyno.

Last edited by Scoobie; 06-01-2004 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-03-2004 | 09:30 AM
Banned

Looking good Scott.. We'll see ya soon!