Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

(Leroy corvette) bald eagle cam?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2019, 12:58 PM
8 Second Club

Received 944 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by C5SixSpeedZ51
Lmao Who Gives a Rats *** How Fast His Go Kart Disgrace to a Corvette Is, Stripped down to absolutely Nothing but a Frame is Zero reason to Brag about it.
But hey atleast when folks see me in My Vette its Identified as a Vette ! Not a Cut up piece of **** that looks like it came off the Mad Max Movie.
Nobody cares about disrespecting clapped out vettes, he takes junkyard cars and makes them fast. Nobody thinks your cool cruising around in your base C5, if anything is a disgrace to vettes its people like you thinking they are better then others.

Originally Posted by ddnspider
For someone not jealous you sure are You don't like the car/cart/whatever you want to call it. So be it. It's still the fastest LS manually shifted vehicle out there.
Ya I agree, don't care what you call it plenty of other vehicles swap in LS engines, he removes body panels who really cares as long as its fast. Not like a C5 is a good looking car to begin with, way easier to work on as a race car now.

Old 03-20-2019, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

See y'all dont even know what to call it.

Its Nothing to brag about.
Thats the only way he could he could run that fast is Cut it all up to nothing. Way to Go
Old 03-20-2019, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Thats the only way he could he could run that fast is Cut it all up to nothing. Way to Go
You're missing the point. Nobody here CARES what it's called. It is representing YOUR platform as the fastest manual transmission LS vehicle. This isn't a street car that is daily driven so why does it have to look a certain way? A goal like that is about 3 things.....power, weight, traction. That is all.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:20 PM
8 Second Club

I take it you haven't seen many of the fast cars at the track or any of the 7 second stick cars because none of them are full weight and all of them are cut up in some form or fashion.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

I have an opinion just like you guys do.

Last edited by C5SixSpeedZ51; 03-20-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:23 PM
10 Second Club

Lol Keep on talking **** because I can do this all day long. He will end up wrecking it and ******* it up.
Then where will it be????
Then it will be on par with your C5Z51.

Last edited by ddnspider; 03-21-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:28 PM
8 Second Club

Lol Keep on talking **** because I can do this all day long. He will end up wrecking it and ******* it up.
Then where will it be????
Would never wish it on him, but even if he did not sure why you think he wouldn't build another one. They have like 10 cars they race now, all of which are faster then you: 240SX, Supra, C5, C6, CTSV1, CTSV2, Crown Vic, Nova, El Camino, etc...

Then it will be on par with you C5Z51.
lol!!
Old 03-20-2019, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

Then it will be on par with you C5Z51.
how do you figure that wise guy??? My car will still be rolling clean.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:29 PM
8 Second Club

how do you figure that wise guy??? My car will still be rolling clean.
The only thing clean about a guy cruising in a C5 is his wallet because its empty.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:33 PM
10 Second Club

We obviously have differing viewpoints on what is actually interesting and what we are enthusiastic about. Please enjoy your side and I will enjoy mine. GLW your C5.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:35 PM
8 Second Club

We obviously have differing viewpoints on what is actually interesting and what we are enthusiastic about. Please enjoy your side and I will enjoy mine. GLW your C5.
You mean thousands of people don't stand up and cheer when a base C5 lines up at the track?
Old 03-20-2019, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SLOW SEDAN
You mean thousands of people don't stand up and cheer when a base C5 lines up at the track?
LMAO, sometimes it just makes more sense to agree to disagree. We know what we know and he "knows" what he "knows"
Old 03-20-2019, 01:39 PM
On The Tree

Y'all are knocking my car and expect me to sit back and not say anything ???? Lol
I do not wish for him to wreck his car but it's known if youre the fastest that **** happens sometimes. I don't ever wish harm for someone. I was stating that I will continue to renew and try to preserve my Car to be able to pass it down to another generation that will cherish it as much as me, while he simply will end up destroying his eventually somehow. It does not matter how many cars he has. Its about Preservation to me. Its his kart and he can do what he wishes with it.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:41 PM
8 Second Club

Y'all are knocking my car and expect me to sit back and not say anything ???? Lol
I do not wish for him to wreck his car but it's known if youre the fastest that **** happens sometimes. I don't ever wish harm for someone. I was stating that I will continue to renew and try to preserve my Car to be able to pass it down to another generation that will cherish it as much as me, while he simply will end up destroying his eventually somehow. It does not matter how many cars he has. Its about Preservation to me. Its his kart and he can do what he wishes with it.
In that case you should be happy he preserved those precious C5 body panels from hitting the wall!
Old 03-20-2019, 01:43 PM
10 Second Club

And you were knocking the fastest manual trans ls car that represents our entire platform....and you expected us to sit back and not say anything??? He takes pride in his vehicle and we take pride in his time just like you take pride in your C5. We were simply pointing out that, unknowingly to you, he is representing you in 1 way or another, that's all. Again, to each his own, and leave it there.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:48 PM
On The Tree

I guess you could say it sort of hurts my feelings to see such a Great Car cut up. Yeah its a C5, Yeah some of you might not think a C5 is worth a ****. To Me,
Its one of the Greatest Platforms ever built and it was My dream car for a very long time. So please forgive me for the anguish of seeing a beautiful machine be cut down to nothing. Its like cutting down a Lamborghini Aventador to me. Some of You have a different outlook, I have nothing against that.

Last edited by C5SixSpeedZ51; 03-20-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:57 PM
8 Second Club

I guess you could say it sort of hurts my feelings to see such a Great Car cut up. Yeah its a C5, Yeah some of you might not think a C5 is worth a ****. To Me,
Its one of the Greatest Platforms ever built and it was My dream car for a very long time. So please forgive me for the anguish of seeing a beautiful machine be cut down to nothing. Its like cutting down a Lamborgini Aventador to me. Some of You have a different outlook, I have nothing against that.
You realize he bought it as a salvage title wreck right, its not like he started with some pristine example.

Old 03-20-2019, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

I call a Truce. I wont make anymore comments about Cleetus or Leroy. I'm not trying to make enemies on here. Let's keep it civil from now on.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:44 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts

Again it gets out of hand for no reason.
You dont have to dwell on it.
I merely pointed out what i saw. It has nothing to do with what cam you recommended, even though it was good of you to recommend ours. We do publish most of the specs. How many other places dont though and still have success with them? Nearly all of them.
Youd straight up have a stroke of you looked at the G3 hemi stuff if you have an issue with non-released specs.
Its not tsps fault they cannot release the specs. Its part of their vendor agreement. They have alot of customers like that. It also covers them not releasing any info directly to the customer when a shop orders for them. Alot of places are like that also.
I do understand where you are coming from, but the dead horse has already been beat.
If you actually got to see behind the scenes then youd understand where alot of companies come from as far as how they operate and why. That is also why quite a few companies have proprietary lobes like we do. Only we can sell the 3 signature cams we have and use the lobes for them. But it costs quite a bit more to do that and a regular shop that likely has 0 internet presence and operates only on fb etc cannot do.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Understood. It did get blowed out of wack,
I like Ws6 store and I like TSP, I have no problem with either vendor. Good Luck to the OP on making good power and being satisfied with the cam. Like I said before, I'm looking foward to seeing the dyno results.

Quick Reply: (Leroy corvette) bald eagle cam?