Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SLP PerformacePac: Bad News

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the dyno graph. lets see what it really did. Advertised #'s are crap, just like a great deal of HP #'s posted on the internet.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are really "in the know" then you would have known and not been fooled. Header ads are a perfect example of partial truth in advertising. In many applications 50 percent or more of the gain from a particular header install comes from the exhaust system added to the back of the headers. totally honest advertising would show the stock manifolds with the "good exhaust" and then the headers with the good exhaust. It is like makeup on a woman...it sounds better to say the headers added 30 hp instead of the headers added 15 and the exhaust 25. Like someone already posted, do some research and then you may actually in the know.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:55 PM
WOT
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq

I don't think coming on here talking to us like we're ignorant schoolboys that need to be educated will gain you much respect either.
Why do you think he was talking to you like you are ignorant? I read it as if it was a newb that was just trying to enlighten others to something he felt was inportant?

Why are some others jumping on him??? Not flaming, just wondering?