Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AFRs *arent* the only game in town, it seems...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 07:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrentB@TEA
We are going to do that with a 346 shortly and then follow it up with a 408 in the not so far off future.
If you want to sell mass quantities of your heads that's probably the best thing you could ever do at this point in time. Talk about marketing a product!

-Sly
Old 05-06-2005, 10:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Rod
I'd also like to take a moment to make sure that I am not taking a jab at Visceral, or TEA.
The last thing I'd feel is jabbed. I'm an engineer with an appreciation for objective results as great as anyone. And I could only wish that every one of my posts had inspired this level of comprehensive discussion.

I have got the heads in my hands (they look so... stock. ) and I need to get my local machine shop to warm up the bench. I would prefer to wait until I get my Stage 3 MTI/ARE heads off however... so I can have them side by side compared.
Im going to ask a friend if he has any AFRs (205 or 225) that I can borrow for a another side-by-side test on this bench (I think its a superflow 1200).

I'm waiting on Cometic for head gaskets, so the actual dyno data may be awhile yet
Old 05-06-2005, 01:40 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Visceral
The last thing I'd feel is jabbed. I'm an engineer with an appreciation for objective results as great as anyone. And I could only wish that every one of my posts had inspired this level of comprehensive discussion.

I have got the heads in my hands (they look so... stock. ) and I need to get my local machine shop to warm up the bench. I would prefer to wait until I get my Stage 3 MTI/ARE heads off however... so I can have them side by side compared.
Im going to ask a friend if he has any AFRs (205 or 225) that I can borrow for a another side-by-side test on this bench (I think its a superflow 1200).

I'm waiting on Cometic for head gaskets, so the actual dyno data may be awhile yet

Cool, I look forward to the results...
Old 05-13-2005, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

independent flow results?
Old 05-13-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...37#post2907437