Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is the 02 Z06 cam worth it as a mod???

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002/Black/SS
im guessing all u guys have never been to florida??? everyone lives in homeowner assciations, they put rules on everything, how many cars i can have (which i have more then), color of the house, when ur garage can be open, where u can park, what u can have in ur backyard, its crazy i hate it so much. i cant turn my car on past 10pm or i risk getting a letter and fined, then i come home at night get alot of speed and turn my car off so i get just enough speed to get into my driveway without making nay noise. AND SERIOUSLY IM NOT KIDDING ABOUT ALL OF THIS

As a former prelaw student at UF I have had much experience with the laws which govern home and property owners associations. In the state of FL a property owners association CAN NOT impose any sanctions, or create by-laws (law in FL can only be made by legitimate legislature ie city, county, state, government and only these bodies can enforce these laws). A property/home owners association can only regulate the mainance of common grounds and properties which are owned by the community (ie privat roads club houses and pools). They my no leagal mea can fine, impose any sanctions on you for what you do on your private property. If they assocaition wishes to persue actions against you contact a lawyer. In the state of FL no association has ever hand judgement granted in their favor over violation of by-laws.
~Brad
I live in FL and in a community very much like yours by what you describe.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

In my friends neighborhood the home owners association hired an old guy to go around the neighborhood once a week to take pictures of peoples lawn if there is any brown spots or anything wrong.

Its retarded.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2002/Black/SS
will the 02 zo6 cam make my car much louder and is the power i will get out of it worth the work to install it?
no, get a minimum 224 duration
Old 04-26-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Regular

put a flaming brown spot on his door step