Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GC 0W30 @ Autozone

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just went through their corporate website...they are actually a sponsor on here (although I'm not sure if that makes us privy to any "insider" deals). It makes it through their system, and they end up just having whoever the local distributor is for your area send it to you. I've never tried finding a local distributor up here in Ohio, as I just moved here a couple months ago. I might give it a shot to keep from paying shipping on it.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I love how this stuff has become a cult classic...
army of darkness, office space, the boondock saints...GC 0W-30?
Old 10-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I just went through their corporate website...they are actually a sponsor on here (although I'm not sure if that makes us privy to any "insider" deals). It makes it through their system, and they end up just having whoever the local distributor is for your area send it to you. I've never tried finding a local distributor up here in Ohio, as I just moved here a couple months ago. I might give it a shot to keep from paying shipping on it.
Actually it is LS1tech that is the AMSOIL dealer here. All proceeds from the sales generated through LS1tech go to the website. Please use the available links on the LS1tech website to link to the AMSOIL corporate site for purchasing AMSOIL so the website earns credit for the sales or add customer number 1436102 to your order when asked. I am basically a support person here to help with any questions that come about regarding AMSOIL products.

When you make a purchase through any of the links on Ls1tech, your order is processed by AMSOIL and will be sent out of one of the 14 distribution centers across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This saves with both shipping time and shipping costs.

If you are looking for deals on AMSOIL I suggest the Preferred Customer membership which is basically like a membership to Sam's Club, Costco, or any other wholesale club. With a PC you will be purchasing AMSOIL, WIX, Donaldson, and any other products available through AMSOIL at dealer pricing. The dealer price guide and the PC price guide are one and the same.

Step-by-step Instructions to receive AMSOIL Discounts

How to make your AMSOIL purchases at dealer cost. With a Preferred Customer membership you can buy any AMSOIL products at the same cost the dealers do.

1. Click This Link ***HERE***

2. At the top of the left hand column you will see "Preferred Customer Program" Click It

3. Add to your cart either the 6 month or 12 month membership.

4. Everything you add to your cart after you add the Preferred Customer Membership will be priced at dealer cost. ENJOY

Also see this link
https://ls1tech.com/forums/general-maintenance-repairs/574984-amsoil-now-available-through-ls1tech-com.html
Old 10-19-2006, 12:58 PM
11 Second Club

welll.... changed the oil last night, ran some sea foam through the M1 before i changed it, full brand new 0w30 GC and a wix filter. 7 quarts of oil (corvette pan)

results so far: 7 PSI more oil pressure, MUCH quieter valve train, engine honestly feels alot tighter (could be in my head) and so far no smell of burnt oil at all when i give it throttle (used to suck a little and give a slight smell of oil)

in other words... so far im LOVIN this stuff!

one strange thing i noted... my oil pressure does not change once the oil heats up... its been very cold here in utah and i start the car up and it gets around 40 PSI at idle when cold. once its warmed up its getting around 32 PSI. at cruise whether its warm or cold im getting 49-52 PSI. it doesnt make any difference in temperature/PSI at cruise? wonder whats up with that..
Old 10-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by o2man98
Actually it is LS1tech that is the AMSOIL dealer here. All proceeds from the sales generated through LS1tech go to the website. Please use the available links on the LS1tech website to link to the AMSOIL corporate site for purchasing AMSOIL so the website earns credit for the sales or add customer number 1436102 to your order when asked. I am basically a support person here to help with any questions that come about regarding AMSOIL products.

When you make a purchase through any of the links on Ls1tech, your order is processed by AMSOIL and will be sent out of one of the 14 distribution centers across the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This saves with both shipping time and shipping costs.

If you are looking for deals on AMSOIL I suggest the Preferred Customer membership which is basically like a membership to Sam's Club, Costco, or any other wholesale club. With a PC you will be purchasing AMSOIL, WIX, Donaldson, and any other products available through AMSOIL at dealer pricing. The dealer price guide and the PC price guide are one and the same.

Step-by-step Instructions to receive AMSOIL Discounts

How to make your AMSOIL purchases at dealer cost. With a Preferred Customer membership you can buy any AMSOIL products at the same cost the dealers do.

1. Click This Link ***HERE***

2. At the top of the left hand column you will see "Preferred Customer Program" Click It

3. Add to your cart either the 6 month or 12 month membership.

4. Everything you add to your cart after you add the Preferred Customer Membership will be priced at dealer cost. ENJOY

Also see this link
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574984
Very cool...didn't know how it worked on here.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

does this stuff really work that good? i havnt been able to find it.. but i hear good things about it.
Old 10-19-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

just changed my **** over to this 2 days ago, took me long enough to find it finally!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:00 AM
11 Second Club

I just dropprd off my buddies car at his work(Auto Zone)..waiting on him to close, looking around and he has the german stocked by the box load...I asked him why he didn't let me know he had it and he said he never noticed it before....there was like 15+ cases.....I'm changing in the morning...this will be my 4th change on motor in sig...all cast 10/30....last was 10/30 syn.........