Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

not sure if this is the right section but chime in plz!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drive, I'm just in Kentucky if you really feel froggy.

Doesn't mean he doesn't have $100-200 to get a consultation.

Experience with lawsuits and the legal system.

Yes. Learn to read and infer meanings. It is typically taught somewhere around 7th grade here in the US.
Old 11-18-2006, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by N4cer
Drive, I'm just in Kentucky if you really feel froggy.

Doesn't mean he doesn't have $100-200 to get a consultation.

Experience with lawsuits and the legal system.

Yes. Learn to read and infer meanings. It is typically taught somewhere around 7th grade here in the US.
Doesn't mean he doesn't have $100-200 to get a consultation. And what will that get him, his motor or money back?

Experience with lawsuits and the legal system. WTF does that mean

29 48 here

Yes. Learn to read and infer meanings. It is typically taught somewhere around 7th grade here in the US Huh?

Do not escalate this.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 67 tempest

Originally Posted by JTSLP559
ok i ordered a 408 stroker long block from this guy *STEVE HILTNER* of ls1 performance parts in chandler arizona. he told me it was going to be shipped out numerous times. he never shipped it. he told me it was gonna be done it never got done when he said. i got sick of it so i asked for my money back. he keeps playing games and saying he has a buyer that will buy my motor and send me the money. that never happend. i was wondering if any of you have ever delt with him? an has he ever done this to you? and if you havnt dealt with him i suggest you dont!
Hire a collection company, you can at least go after his credit. If you are in the same state file a claim in court.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

jeez guys.. i didnt post on here to get insulted by you.. i simply needed help.. no need to get angry with me.. i didnt do anything to you.. im the one getting screwed.. if you dont wanna help then dont ******* post on my thread. i dont wanna come on here when asking from help from my fellow LS1 buddys an see them bashing me an telling me im this and that and yada yada yada.. thats redicilous have some respect. ROY has been the best help i have ever had on here.. it shows his maturity.

thats a good idea mullenh . how would that work?
Old 11-25-2006, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

ttt, for anybody else being jerked off by this Steve Hiltner.

and young man, clear your mailbox, I have received some decent advice from trusted friends.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

jeez guys.. i didnt post on here to get insulted by you.. i simply needed help.. no need to get angry with me.. i didnt do anything to you.. im the one getting screwed.. if you dont wanna help then dont ******* post on my thread. i dont wanna come on here when asking from help from my fellow LS1 buddys an see them bashing me an telling me im this and that and yada yada yada.. thats redicilous have some respect. ROY has been the best help i have ever had on here.. it shows his maturity.

thats a good idea mullenh . how would that work?
what ever town you are in you can find a collection company in the yellow pages. they will require documentation and prof of payment the rest is up to them. small claims court is easy you go down to the clerk and file a claim. they will need all names and addresses.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

by the way how did you pay him? if you used a money order i think you can get it back.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:48 AM
TECH Regular

HEY GUYS, well things ended upworking out. i finally got the motor sold. me an steve worked things out. i understood what was going on. so things are cool now. steve is a genuinely good guy. he just cant always get to the phone of get back to you as fast as most people. but that doesnt mean hes a bad guy.so again things are cool now. i would definatly buy another motor from him. it seemd lke he was jerking me around but he wasnt. we talked it out an it was a big misunderstanding
Old 12-24-2006, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

glad to hear it
Old 12-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Staging Lane

i'm pretty sure you _were_ being jerked around, otherwise the situation would have been resolved much sooner.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow, that was a quick turn around
Old 12-26-2006, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nycab
i'm pretty sure you _were_ being jerked around, otherwise the situation would have been resolved much sooner.
+1

At least this is behind you now. Glad to hear things worked out.

Roy
Old 12-27-2006, 12:57 AM
TECH Regular

yea it was. but things worked out in the end. i cant hold a grudge. even tho hes not the best at getting ahold of. he is a decent guy. i gave him a chance an it all worked out
Old 12-27-2006, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

yea it was. but things worked out in the end. i cant hold a grudge. even tho hes not the best at getting ahold of. he is a decent guy. i gave him a chance an it all worked out
How is the police academy thing working out for you? By the way, is that your dog in the pic? Just curious....

Roy