Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sweet Oil Filter!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 07:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well damn excuse the **** out of me for posting up something that someone might be interested in. You know what you guys are really starting to get jumpy around here. I posted one damn thing up that I thought was interesting and you guys bash the **** out of me. I never said to rush out and buy it because I would get one in a heartbeat, I thought just maybe someone might have used on before and could maybe chim in a little bit. And TwistedTA since when did I say I knew everything about it. All I did was research a little bit which most of us here could benefit from a little bit. 100 times a day I see a new thread posted that was just answered 1 day ago. Someone then has to go in the thread and post something like . You know the old saying if you can't say something nice then .
Old 12-12-2006, 11:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Good idea, but damn thats a lot of cash.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Nope not married but might as well be. My gf lives with me.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by *98Formula*
And TwistedTA since when did I say I knew everything about it. All I did was research a little bit which most of us here could benefit from a little bit. 100 times a day I see a new thread posted that was just answered 1 day ago. Someone then has to go in the thread and post something like . You know the old saying if you can't say something nice then .
I dont think it's getting jumpy, its just a ridiculous post. Who in there right mind with any commen sence would pay so much money for a oil filtr?!
Maybe you didnt calculate the number's, or you just ignored them. It just doesnt add up. So people are going to jump to conclusion's, because we ALL assume everyone is smarter then buying something like this.
Eitherway, you posted this thread to show us what you thought was a good deal or, in other word's,you posted an opinion & we gave you one back. It doesnt agree with what you think but so what?
If you think its a good deal even after someone shows you the number's, go for it. We are nobody to judge what you do. But if you make a post about it, then you are fair game and dumb idea's will get flamed.

I agree, people need to use the search button
Old 12-12-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would not use just because of the filtration numbers. And the 200 dollar price tag does not sit to well either.